Current Incentives for Riviera Direct

Hi - what’s the current “bottom line” price for 200-250 Riviera points direct (including Magical Beginnings, Welcome Home, whatever)? I’m trying to figure out the absolute lowest price we’d be able to buy it for vs. the cost of resale. We bought VGF over the summer and got $22 for MB and $1500 WH plus the incentives, which brought the bottom line cost down to an amazing $16x. I’m trying to do the same calculus on Riviera without the temptation of calling my guide and accidentally buying a few (hundred) more points.

Thank you!

I’d probably wait around for next round of incentives or see what happens when cabins/poly2 are on sale.
Think you may see better riviera incentives then unless you are set on making purchase soon

I looked at the add on tool but from what I can tell (not clicking through every screen to the point where I might accidentally buy) it only does 217 less the incentive chart. I can do that math myself. The question referred more to all of the other ways to reduce the final price.

But from what I see the current incentives aren’t that good. Better to wait, I think.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter