La Hacienda De San Angel recently

BeachMouse1

DIS Veteran
Haven’t seen many reviews or I’m not looking properly
The menu intrigues me.
Have eaten in many Disney restaurants but never here. Anyone been lately that can provide a more recent review

I eat there often - usually at least twice a year (I typically vacation at Disney 4-5 times a year, and eat at Hacienda probably every other trip). I find the overall quality pretty decent, drinks usually very good (margaritas and such). It's not going to necessarily win accolades from the 'authentic Mexican food' gourmets, but I still find it's usually better seasoned and more interesting than much of the other Disney fare. I've always been a big fan of queso fundido, and theirs is very tasty, so that's a go-to appetizer, sometimes even ordered as a meal. The corn soup is also something I like, and actually has a little heat to it as it should. I've enjoyed the cochinita pibil and the duck tacos on recent trips.

Last edited:
I agree with the above comment - it's decent but if you're used to actually good Mexican food you'll think it's awful. I usually order the cochinita pibil and I enjoy it every time I go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter