Cute/funny things kids say while @ Disney!

marcemc

I wouldn't be able to handle such fluffliness eith
I'm sure you have precious quotes from kids.

Come on and get some coffee and let's share some stories.

At Magic Kingdom the castle color changes at night (light reflectors). While turning from blue to pink, my little guy (3) said: "look mommy, the castle is turning into a girl".

I also overheard this girl about 5 asking Cinderella why wasn't she wearing her wedding ring! :thumbsup2 Character inmediately change subject!!!

Ooh those are good ones.

The backstory to mine is...my son is always wanting to be taller to go on this or that ride. Currently, he's waiting to be tall enough for Indy, which means 46". On our trip for his birthday in May, we even measured him to see how much more he has to go, because he didn't believe us that he wasn't tall enough.

When he's not tall enough, he eats well, to "get big for" whatever ride. So obviously he's eating to get big for Indy. One of the things we emphasize is good protein, and since we're vegetarian, that means soy or beans. Alas, he usually dislikes beans.

So we were at disneyland in may, and we realized it was VERY late and we hadn't had dinner (whoops), so we decided to get whatever we could get. Closest was the Tortilla Jo takeout window, and we got a bunch of stuff with black beans and such, and brought it back.

I was SO nervous that he wouldn't eat it, but as we sat there on the bed and he unwrapped his burrito, he saw the black beans, his eyes got big, and he asked..."how did Disneyland know I'm eating to get big for Indy??????"

And he ate scads of it and promptly fell to sleep, belly full of black bean protein to help him grow big and strong. :goodvibes

Not only that is adorable but it's a great idea to get the kids to eat!!!!!

A few years ago, my youngest little guy, Luke, who was about 2.5 at the time, was getting on the Winnie the Pooh ride at Disneyland. The ride CM said to him, "You are so cute!" Luke responded, "No, I'm not So Cute. I'm Luke." Both the CM and I just busted up laughing. :lmao:

Then last year we were at WDW. Luke, who was five years old at the time, kept insisting that he could read. So I pointed to some simple little sign in the Magic Kingdom and asked him what the sign said. Luke said to me, "Oh, I know what THAT says." I said back to him, "Lets hear it then. Read it to us." Luke responded back by saying, "Well my mind knows what it says, it's just that my mouth won't say it." Very creative on his part, but.....oh brother. :rolleyes:

My girls (4 and 5 years old) absolutely loved the Alladin show at DLR. It was their first time ever seeing a live stage performance, and they didn't take their eyes off of it the entire time. At one point somewhere toward the middle of the show, My 5 year old leans over toward me and whispers, "Mommy, this is the best movie EVER!"

:)

After a wonderful toddler trip with my granddaughter, then age 3, she said she would like to go back to Disneyland and see the "walking stuffed animals."

This is all so funny. Thanks for posting guys.

:rotfl:

Cute stories everyone. I've got one from DD9. Her favorite ride is ToT, has been since she was 6. She finally got me to ride it but I'm phobic of heights and falling...great combo right? LOL So we get to the tippy top and the doors open, DD9 points and says "look Mom, I can see our house!!!!" LOL I started laughing and then we fell. LOL The funny part, we live 6 hours away, 400+ miles, there's NO way she would have seen our house. LOL But it distracted me just enough and at just the right time that ToT is now one of my favorite rides. :) Another time we were riding and her legs free fall and float because she's little so she said "Mom, look my legs are flying". :)

We were at Disneyland and my twin 5 year old grandchildren were talking to each other. I leaned down to listen to what they were saying.

Our granddaughter said, " Brother! There are no happy farts in Disneyland! Only Happy Hearts!"

It still makes me laugh to think of it. She was so serious.:rotfl:

This is an adorable thread.

DD's first trip was when she was 3. After 5days, we ate breakfast at Lilo before we left for the airport. As we were leaving to catch a cab, this sweet little voice asked, "Is this nice man taking us back to Neverland?"
I hated saying no and I got a little teary. AS soon as we got back home, we booked another trip!

Sweet stories! I have one from last December...My 4 year old nephew was walking with the family on Main St. when the 'snow' began to fall. Since it really snows regularly at his house, he was very curious and took his hat off to catch the snow, and said, 'Daddy, it's raining soap!'...but that wasn't even the cute part....The next morning after a few rides with his cousins, they were all happily holding hands and walking to Splash Mountain, when he looked up at them and exclaimed, '...Last night, it rained soap, and it filled my heart with love!'

My first year of college, my friend and I went to DL alone. Our first trip for both of us without parents. We were watching the Christmas parade and the little boy about 5 years old next to us said, "Look Daddy! There's the REAL Santa!" I just thought that was so cute that even though there are a zillion Santa look alikes everywhere, the real one would be at Disneyland of course. :)

What a great thread!
You know the funny stick figure signs on every ride...the stay seated ones? When DD was 4, she interrpreted them to mean "hold hands and no crazy dancing" so on every ride when she saw the placard, we had to hold hands becasue they are in the picture!
Kinda DL...the first time I took the kids out to WDW after living in CA, we got to the end of Main Street and my then DS4 looked around, puts his hands on his hips and says, "hey! what did they do with the Matterhorn!"

Once I was exiting Star Tours and a little girl said "I liked that ride too much!" with much enthusiasm.

When we went as a big, large extended family this past December my youngest cousin (3) rode BTMRR and then we asked him if he liked fast rides or slow rides. His response? "Fast! and crazy!" :rotfl:

Kinda DL...the first time I took the kids out to WDW after living in CA, we got to the end of Main Street and my then DS4 looked around, puts his hands on his hips and says, "hey! what did they do with the Matterhorn!"

Love it! I can totally imagine DS saying something similar when we finally get out to Orlando.

ok so mine might seem a little strange---about 5 years ago we had already talked to our DDs (then 6 and 9) about having additional siblings - so we are at DCA on the fun wheel of death and for some reason we decided to try the moving gondola for the first time (I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN) -- and on our first 'fall' our DD6 screams 'I feel like i am having a baby!' i have no doubt it echoed through the entire park i was so embarassed yet laughing hysterically at her terrified face!!!

ok so mine might seem a little strange---about 5 years ago we had already talked to our DDs (then 6 and 9) about having additional siblings - so we are at DCA on the fun wheel of death and for some reason we decided to try the moving gondola for the first time (I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN) -- and on our first 'fall' our DD6 screams 'I feel like i am having a baby!' i have no doubt it echoed through the entire park i was so embarassed yet laughing hysterically at her terrified face!!!
:rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::lmao::rotfl::laughing:

One time I was getting off of Star Tours and a lil boy next to us asked his dad "daddy, did we really just go into space?" I thought that was the coolest thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter