Czech Republic, Austria trip questions

We are going to visit Austria in March. Maybe someone can share some good ways how to do it on a budget. Thanks in advance.

Look up " The Ring Hotels " the Post Hotels " The Maritlme " & Best Western Hotels

Try and go for Half Board ( Half Pension ) === Dinner + bed + Breakfast

This saves you Looking for a place for an evening meal

According to DisneyKevin, the new policy that includes transfers when you book your own hotel *is* only for pre-days. If you book your own post-days, then you're on your own. That's always been how ABD's handled it (whether I agree with that or not is a different matter).

Check this post in his thread: http://www.disboards.com/threads/ab...rs-beginning-6-15-2015.3397916/#post-53405623

Sayhello
I think the policy on transfers may be location specific. We have one ABD left -for Sicily, I wrote ABD via e-mail on this point last night (I like to keep things in writing with them) and their response was:

Pre-Nights
Guests are able to book pre-nights at the Gran Hotel et Des Palmes.

Post-Nights
Guests are able to book post-nights at the NH Collection Taormina.

For pricing and availability, you will need to call us, as that cannot be done via email, as pricing and availability are always subject to change at any moment and cannot be quoted via email. Yes, if you would like to book the pre night hotel with us or on your own, we would still provide the transfers.
"For Guests who have confirmed pre-nights on their own and not through Adventures by Disney - Adventures by Disney will provide transfers from the Palermo Falcone Borsellino Airport to the Gran Hotel et Des Palmes ." The same information applies for any post nights added on and the transfers.
"For Guests who have confirmed post-nights on their own and not through Adventures by Disney - Adventures by Disney will provide transfers from the final hotel to CTA airport."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter