D23 EXPO THREAD - See you in 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I got Sorcerers. I used a runDisney tactic and changed the link from 2015 to the 17 from 15 and it worked.

Yes, thanks for posting the link! I wish I could have afforded the Sorcerers tickets, but happy to get our regular 3 day tickets. :)

I'm paranoid now that since the link is no where that my tickets are going to get cancelled. Should I remove my post to be safe?

Just ordered our 3-day tickets! So excited! First trip to CA, first trip to Disneyland and California Adventure! I'm still in shock that we're doing this! Somebody pinch me!!! Who else got their tickets today???

Got my tickets! Now onto hotels. It doesn't look like the Hilton is available at all. I used the link in my ticket confirmation email. The Hilton isn't in the list of hotels.

I'm paranoid now that since the link is no where that my tickets are going to get cancelled. Should I remove my post to be safe?
The link is there now. No need to remove your post. It's not at all where I expected it. I wonder how long it was there and I just didn't notice it. Argh!

There is no place to buy Sorcerers--is it gone?

Yes I believe so - I saw a waitlist message, tried to go on the waitlist, but it wouldn't let me proceed. Then it just disappeared altogether. A "Sold Out!" message would make things easier.

Got my tickets! Now onto hotels. It doesn't look like the Hilton is available at all. I used the link in my ticket confirmation email. The Hilton isn't in the list of hotels.
I was trying to look last night and called a couple hotels; most haven't opened their bookings for July 2017 yet, so I was told to keep checking back within the next couple of months. I'm anxious to have everything squared away, too!

Very frustrated! I went to the link someone provided above and never saw sorcerer's package, much less a wait list option. Did anyone else never see it?

Sorry, not frustrated with the DISer just, D23 website. I never had an option to buy SP, when going through the link or the main D23 Expo page.

Very frustrated! I went to the link someone provided above and never saw sorcerer's package, much less a wait list option. Did anyone else never see it?
I saw it, put my info in and it sold out. So it did give me the option of wait list which I did.
That wait list check box disappeared in under a minute though

Sorry, not frustrated with the DISer just, D23 website. I never had an option to buy SP, when going through the link or the main D23 Expo page.

The pages that loaded for me never mentioned Sorcerer's Package as an option. Not sure where that was supposed to have shown up.

The pages that loaded for me never mentioned Sorcerer's Package as an option. Not sure where that was supposed to have shown up.

It was right above where you select which type of ticket you wanted. There was a checkbox to select a Sorcerer ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter