Dad has ALS

I am so sorry to hear about your father in law, Chickie.

I really hate this disease

Breezy,

I think it is really important to find a neurologist your DH is comfortable with. My DH saw Dr. Kissel at OSU. He was a wonderfully compassionate doctor.

FWIW, i read the symptoms your DH has, and only a few things were similar to what my DH had with ALS. It also seems like your DH's progression of problems is much slower than the course ALS would take.

I hope you find the answers you are looking for.

-Marti

Breezy,

I think it is really important to find a neurologist your DH is comfortable with. My DH saw Dr. Kissel at OSU. He was a wonderfully compassionate doctor.

FWIW, i read the symptoms your DH has, and only a few things were similar to what my DH had with ALS. It also seems like your DH's progression of problems is much slower than the course ALS would take.

I hope you find the answers you are looking for.

-Marti

I just saw your post - thank you! So sorry to hear about your husband :hug: . I will give DH the referral - if we don't get answers soon, we'll call your doctor. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter