Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2023

Imzadi

♥ Saved by an angel in a trench coat!
DWTS is starting a new season back on ABC (and streaming on Hulu +Live TV & Disney+ .)

The premiere date is Tuesday, September 26.

The Stars:
Barry Williams
- Actor in The Brady Bunch and sequel movies & TV specials as Greg Brady.
Alyson Hannigan - Actress & host: Buffy the Vampire Slayer & How I Met Your Mother and American Pie. Host of Penn & Teller: Fool Us.
Tyson Beckford - Model & Actor: in Zoolander, hosted Make Me a Supermodel and was a judge for America's Next Top Model, both on Bravo.
Matt Walsh - Comedian, actor, played Mike McLintock in Veep.
Jason Mraz - Grammy-winning singer-songwriter, known for hits including "I'm Yours," "Lucky," "I Won't Give Up."
Jamie Lynn Spears - Singer, actress on Nickelodeon's Zoey 101, sister of Britney Spears.
Harry Jowsey - Australian reality TV star & social media personality. Starred in Netflix's love competition show Too Hot to Handle.
Lele Pons - Venezuelan-American social media star, actress and singer. Has over 100 million followers across her accounts on Instagram, TikTok and YouTube.
Adrian Peterson - NFL pro-football running back. Last with the Seattle Seahawks. In 2014, He was charged with felony child abuse for using a switch to spank his then-4-year-old son, which resulted in cuts and bruises all over the boy's body. Peterson pleaded no contest to a reduced charge of misdemeanor reckless assault.
Mira Sorvino - Academy Award winner for Mighty Aphrodite. Was also in Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion. Her father was actor, Paul Sorvino. Her promising career was ended after she wouldn't succumb Harvey Weinstein's blackmail and sleep with the scumbag.
Charity Lawson - Latest The Bachelorette winner.
Mauricio Umansky - Real Housewives of Beverly Hills husband of Kyle Richards. They have recently separated after 27 yrs of marriage. He is also a real estate broker.
Ariana Madix - Reality TV show: Vanderpump Rules. Became infamous this spring in the "Scandoval Affair" when she discovered her boyfriend of 9 years, Tom Sandoval, is having an affair with her BFF on the show.
Xochitl Gomez - 17-years old, Actress, Disney star in Raven's Home, The Baby-Sitters Club, and the Marvel film Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

The Stars with their Pro Dance Partners:
Barry Williams & Peta Murgatroyd
Matt Walsh & Koko Iwasaki
Alyson Hannigan & Sasha Farber
Mauricio Umansky & Emma Slater
Harry Jowsey & Rylee Arnold
Tyson Beckford & Jenna Johnson
Lele Pons & Brandon Armstrong
Adrian Peterson & Britt Stewart
Xochitl Gomez & Val Chmerkovskiy
Mira Sorvino & Gleb Savchenko
Jason Mraz & Daniella Karagach
Jamie Lynn Spears & Alan Berston
Charity Lawson & Artem Chigvintsev
Ariana Madix & Pasha Pashkov

Alfonso Ribeiro and Julianne Hough are the co-hosts.

Mandy200587, our resident DWTS DIS detective, has been keeping her eyes peeled for all the details. :magnify: :cheer2: Thank you Mandy! :love2:

As usual, this first post will have the latest updates for quick reference when they come in.

Last edited:

It's returning to ABC as well correct? With so little scripted TV this fall/winter due to the writers strike, if it is on ABC and next day on Hulu I might watch. Assuming Tyra is not hosting.

It's returning to ABC as well correct? With so little scripted TV this fall/winter due to the writers strike, if it is on ABC and next day on Hulu I might watch. Assuming Tyra is not hosting.
Tyra isn't returning.
The hosts are Julianne Hough and Alfonso Ribeiro.

Tyra isn't returning.
The hosts are Julianne Hough and Alfonso Ribeiro.

Yes, adding it's on ABC and Hulu & Disney +.

Not sure how this will work without the writers. Tyra messed up a couple times last season and blamed it on the writers & the control room putting wrong info into the teleprompter for her to read.

When I saw the commercial for DWTS, I liked how Alfonso was dancing in it. But, I wondered why Julianne wasn't in the commercial. Why Daniella was dancing with Alfonso instead? Yet, the woman didn't quite look like Daniella either. :confused3

Turns out it IS Julianne. :eek: She looks different. Not as pretty. Harsher features. I hope she didn't mess with her face. :headache:

Unconfirmed:
Britt with Adrian Peterson
Peta with Barry Williams (this is the only one that's truly been confirmed based off photos)

They said hold my beer I’m going to ruffle feathers this season with some interesting choices. Latest celeb confirmed is Jamie Lynn spears. Her partner is Alan.

Sharna also wasn’t asked back and didn’t find out till after everyone was asked she wasn’t

Confirmed by the show:
Charity
Ariana
JLS

Confirmed by other sources but not show
David Archuleta
Barry Williams
Adrian Peterson
Mira Sorvino
Mauricio Umansky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter