DAS requesting the 2 rides per day

Is there any way to avoid hours/days uh holding to set up DAS and selections in advance? I'm on my 5th try and I've already spent several hours!:crutches:
Have you tried it right at 7:00 am Eastern Time? I did it right at 7:00 and was completely done by 8:09. Also I used Chrome and made sure I didn't have my pop up blocker on.

Have you tried it right at 7:00 am Eastern Time? I did it right at 7:00 and was completely done by 8:09. Also I used Chrome and made sure I didn't have my pop up blocker on.
I'm going to try 5 am tomorrow (7am EST). This really shouldn't be so difficult.

Can you book a third after you check in to your first selection?
The DAS Advanced Selections are limited to 2 and are scheduled in advance (2-30 days). But you may use day-of DAS from the moment you/DAS-holder enters a park for the day. And book a 2nd after using the first, etc. These are separate from the 2 pre-booked Advance Selections.

The DAS Advanced Selections are limited to 2 and are scheduled in advance (2-30 days). But you may use day-of DAS from the moment you/DAS-holder enters a park for the day. And book a 2nd after using the first, etc. These are separate from the 2 pre-booked Advance Selections.
If you make advanced selections, can you keep 2 throughout the day?

The advance selection and the regular DAS are separate. If your advanced selection haven’t been used yet, you can hold 3 DAS return times at once (the two advanced selections and one normal one). But you can only ever have one normal DAS return time.

The advance selection and the regular DAS are separate. If your advanced selection haven’t been used yet, you can hold 3 DAS return times at once (the two advanced selections and one normal one). But you can only ever have one normal DAS return time.

Thanks so much for the clarification.

The Advanced Selections are a set 1-hour window, use it or lose it. No rescheduling or booking more in the park.

You can also have a regular DAS return time, obtained in the park that day. This is an open-ended “return after hh:mm” but you can only have 1of these at a time. This is separate from the 2 Advanced Selections, and also separate from any paid Genie+ or Individual Lightning Lane times.

The Advanced Selections are a set 1-hour window, use it or lose it. No rescheduling or booking more in the park.

You can also have a regular DAS return time, obtained in the park that day. This is an open-ended “return after hh:mm” but you can only have 1of these at a time. This is separate from the 2 Advanced Selections, and also separate from any paid Genie+ or Individual Lightning Lane times.
Thanks for the response. After reading your initial response you had clarified my question, as they are two separate systems. I was at work and only read it quickly. Thanks again for your response.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter