Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

So now Paulina needs a new heart. Wonder who will die Harris so she can have his . Clyde wants Stephan to finish the job.Knew it wasn’t Xander.

Johnny and Chanel’s wedding sure was an after thought. Why did they bother. Now Lani and Eli are coming back.

Jada is really mad at Everett /Bobby. There is no way she should have been interviewing him today. Not sure if he is lying or not but we did see him turn and leave the pub when she was there and not want to double date the first time.

FF though Trip and Wendy Yesterday.

So now Paulina needs a new heart. Wonder who will die Harris so she can have his . Clyde wants Stephan to finish the job.Knew it wasn’t Xander.

Johnny and Chanel’s wedding sure was an after thought. Why did they bother. Now Lani and Eli are coming back.

Jada is really mad at Everett /Bobby. There is no way she should have been interviewing him today. Not sure if he is lying or not but we did see him turn and leave the pub when she was there and not want to double date the first time.

FF though Trip and Wendy Yesterday.
Did they not do a heart work up on Paulina before surgery? And she had a heart attack massive enough to cause her to need a transplant but only had an angio? You can live many years in heart failure and given her cancer diagnosis she’s probably not eligible for a transplant. Lazy writing.

I hope it’s not Harris. I think he has a lot of storyline left. At first I was surprised it was Stephen who shot him until I remembered he had zero qualms about taking his brothers out. Again why this storyline makes no sense- a DiMera and a Mafia princess bowing down to Clyde? Either could easily make him disappear.

I thought Johnny and Chanel deserved better for a wedding. I’m excited for Lani and Eli to come back. I just hope it’s not one of them who ends up being the heart donor.

Wendy and Trip just don’t have the chemistry. Neither do Alex and Theresa for that matter. Days needs to freshen up the canvas.

Did they not do a heart work up on Paulina before surgery? And she had a heart attack massive enough to cause her to need a transplant but only had an angio? You can live many years in heart failure and given her cancer diagnosis she’s probably not eligible for a transplant. Lazy writing.

I hope it’s not Harris. I think he has a lot of storyline left. At first I was surprised it was Stephen who shot him until I remembered he had zero qualms about taking his brothers out. Again why this storyline makes no sense- a DiMera and a Mafia princess bowing down to Clyde? Either could easily make him disappear.

I thought Johnny and Chanel deserved better for a wedding. I’m excited for Lani and Eli to come back. I just hope it’s not one of them who ends up being the heart donor.

Wendy and Trip just don’t have the chemistry. Neither do Alex and Theresa for that matter. Days needs to freshen up the canvas.
Totally agree on the heart attack things. Also everyone in a hospital bed, always sitting up! that makes me crazy.
I hope it's not Harris either, but since he woke up, I hope hes safe. He has to rat out Stephan right?
Also agree, that they could take down Westin in a blink.
A better wedding would have been nice, but it was sweet. But geez, I do agree with Eli, he could have been there. One more person in the room wouldn't have hurt anyone.
I don't mind Wendy and Tripp, but Alex and Theresa, blech.
Not sure what to think on Everett. I don't trust him, but he was alone in his room saying he didn't know Jada and wasn't Bobby, which throws me a bit.

I guess he could legit have amnesia while working for Westin?
I’ve thought maybe he’s working for Clyde especially because he didn’t get hit and Chad did but I think it was the rookie cop who took Trip and Wendy. They made a point to show her eyes and while all suspects at the moment have blue eyes, hers are particularly piercing.

Even if he does have legit amnesia (I’m not buying it) he was still married to Jada when he was going to ask Stephanie to marry him. Dude’s not on the up and up no matter what. I have to say even though I was annoyed at a “recycled” actor at first they picked the right guy to play this. He can be absolutely chilling and I feel like that’s where this is going eventually.

Reactions: NAB
I’ve thought maybe he’s working for Clyde especially because he didn’t get hit and Chad did but I think it was the rookie cop who took Trip and Wendy. They made a point to show her eyes and while all suspects at the moment have blue eyes, hers are particularly piercing.

Even if he does have legit amnesia (I’m not buying it) he was still married to Jada when he was going to ask Stephanie to marry him. Dude’s not on the up and up no matter what. I have to say even though I was annoyed at a “recycled” actor at first they picked the right guy to play this. He can be absolutely chilling and I feel like that’s where this is going eventually.
I agree, he is a scum, and dangerous for sure. I just found it so odd that he would be talking to himself in his empty room about not knowing anything about Jada and Bobby.
We know the cop took them becuase the came in the room with them.

I agree, he is a scum, and dangerous for sure. I just found it so odd that he would be talking to himself in his empty room about not knowing anything about Jada and Bobby.
We know the cop took them becuase the came in the room with them.
No, I meant I think the cop burned up the Horton house. There’s still the matter of who shot at Lucas though.

Yeah, I don’t know, maybe he really doesn’t remember. He didn’t seem shocked at all when Jada did his fingerprints.

No, I meant I think the cop burned up the Horton house. There’s still the matter of who shot at Lucas though.

Yeah, I don’t know, maybe he really doesn’t remember. He didn’t seem shocked at all when Jada did his fingerprints.
Oh gotcha! Yeah, I have no idea who did either of those, but yeah makes sense that one was her.
He didn't protest the prints either, he is a good darn liar, so who knows what's up with him. He's creepy though.

I’ll be needing Eli to grow back his facial hair ASAP.

Was it me or was Wendy making hand gestures behind Trip during the video? You would hope that one of them would devise some kind of a signal. Trip’s dad is a super spy after all.

Hey! We didn’t get to see what’s in the time capsule. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: NAB
I’ll be needing Eli to grow back his facial hair ASAP.

Was it me or was Wendy making hand gestures behind Trip during the video? You would hope that one of them would devise some kind of a signal. Trip’s dad is a super spy after all.

Hey! We didn’t get to see what’s in the time capsule. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I messaged my daughter to express my annoyance at Eli’s appearance.
I actually thought Wendy might have done that too. But they have no idea where they are. So maybe it was some kind of police signal?

I messaged my daughter to express my annoyance at Eli’s appearance.
I actually thought Wendy might have done that too. But they have no idea where they are. So maybe it was some kind of police signal?
They do know where they are , they said it didn’t look like no safe house and than Goldman locked them in. They followed her there from the park.

They do know where they are , they said it didn’t look like no safe house and than Goldman locked them in. They followed her there from the park.
Ah, I missed that thank you! I watch it while working LOL.

Ah, I missed that thank you! I watch it while working LOL.
I ff a lot so I miss a lot too.

Chad didn’t mention that time capsule to Stephanie either hope we get to see what’s in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter