DCL Confessions

I know he will not enjoy this at all, because he has to skip an important class and he might fail the class then blame me for it later on. But I will try to keep my sane and enjoy the trip with my kids, try to ignore his bad attitudes and have a blast time there!

Not a confession but... tell him his birthday present is that you are taking the kids away so he can study in peace. Then you both win

Don't tell my husband! I love to dress up, he does not. I have a beautiful evening gown I wore to my son's wedding...not the typical "Mother of the Groom" dress. I want to wear on the Fantasy but I feel I may be out of place and might appear too matronly.

I have LOVED reading this thread. I'll add a couple of my own...

1) We (me/DH/DD/DS) are Silver Castaway members but my inlaws are Platinum. Whenever we cruise with them we book the girls in one room and the boys in another. That way we all get to board early, we all get free Palo dinner and we get two Platinum gifts in each room.

2) My husband HATES Palo but I make him do it since its free (with my inlaws Platinum status)

3) On my son's first cruise he was 10 months old and hated highchairs. Whenever we ate at Cabanas we would keep him in the stroller and give him finger foods to eat and the spoons to play with. Months after we got home I opened the stroller and found a spoon in it. The spoon still sits in my drawer and DD uses it daily even though we have cruised since...(I might also own a spoon from my local Japanese Hibachi place that was acquired the same way...)

4) We also watched to fireworks from our Fantasy balcony even though we were told not to. The kids couldn't stay up so we put them to bed and watched the fireworks with a glass of wine from our balcony...it was awesome.

I'm sure there are more...LOL

I spend way too much time thinking about my next cruise. And the anticipation is almost better than the cruise itself.

So one night my wife and I participated in a little tipsy make out session in the Tube (well, we were a "little" tipsy but the making out was definitely not a "little"). We were off to the side, concealed, and very private, so not grossing anyone out.

Enjoying our amorous evening but having two children back in the room (one a teen and one a toddler), we MAY have discovered that the restrooms one floor down (right outside of Animator's Palate) are very, very deserted that time of night.

So one night my wife and I participated in a little tipsy make out session in the Tube (well, we were a "little" tipsy but the making out was definitely not a "little"). We were off to the side, concealed, and very private, so not grossing anyone out. Enjoying our amorous evening but having two children back in the room (one a teen and one a toddler), we MAY have discovered that the restrooms one floor down (right outside of Animator's Palate) are very, very deserted that time of night.

This made me think of......

....recent Dream 4-night....out late dancing with the girls when I noticed a couple in a dark corner in Evolution that had slipped into the room pretty much on the sly.....she was either dancing like Tigger on his lap, they had "found the magic", or both! LOL!!!!

We did our first cruise this past Memorial Day.

Our first night, my wife and I went out for some drinks and, well, sorta forgot we had 3 children in the Oceaneers Lab. We received a text on our Wave phones letting us know that the club closed in 15 minutes and our children were still there.

I may have convinced my husband to do a 3 night dream for his 40th birthday by reminding him of the things we can't do when we gave the 5year old with us, including staying out late, sleeping in, and not worrying about picking up from anywhere.......

So one night my wife and I participated in a little tipsy make out session in the Tube (well, we were a "little" tipsy but the making out was definitely not a "little"). We were off to the side, concealed, and very private, so not grossing anyone out. Enjoying our amorous evening but having two children back in the room (one a teen and one a toddler), we MAY have discovered that the restrooms one floor down (right outside of Animator's Palate) are very, very deserted that time of night.

Just curious, what's the Tube?

Dude, you're my hero!

We just got back from a 7 day fantasy cruise, just a few items.

1) Crown Royal will melt the sides of the paper cups.
2) I enjoyed pirate night waay too much, and I wasn't alone. I ran into other men on the trip with kids who had apparently drank as much as I did and were more than happy to sword fight with those plastic swords they sell in the gift shop. One dual led to two fully grown men going from lounge chair to lounge chair. The servers seemed to love it (or too scared to say anything).
3) I have a small suitcase full of H2O products like others in this thread.

A couple more confessions from me. 1. We do 7 night cruises (just had our 3rd) and we don't even bother to get off the boat, except for CC. 2. BTW, beginning to dislike CC! 3. I take home the shampoos but I don't know why. My husband is bald and I don't even like them!:confused3 4. I bring my own booze and drink it everywhere on the ship. Nobody does cup checks!:drinking1: 5. Even though I brought my own booze, I still ran up a huge (almost $1,000.):scared1: bar tab... by myself! 6. Although I enjoy having the DIS/FB meets at the beginning of the cruise, we are pretty much anti-social and don't care to be too friendly with other guests.:rolleyes1

A couple more confessions from me. 1. We do 7 night cruises (just had our 3rd) and we don't even bother to get off the boat, except for CC. 2. BTW, beginning to dislike CC! 3. I take home the shampoos but I don't know why. My husband is bald and I don't even like them!:confused3 4. I bring my own booze and drink it everywhere on the ship. Nobody does cup checks!:drinking1: 5. Even though I brought my own booze, I still ran up a huge (almost $1,000.):scared1: bar tab... by myself! 6. Although I enjoy having the DIS/FB meets at the beginning of the cruise, we are pretty much anti-social and don't care to be too friendly with other guests.:rolleyes1

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::hyper:

You sound like our table mates. I had soooo much fun with the other wife while the husbands went to bed. No, not that way. We went to the adult shows, would lay out at the adult pool together (my husband hates to sit still) and I was happy to make a good friend. We even worked out an excursion together as all the kids got along too. So much fun! We all had so much fun watching Match Your Mate with our husbands. Walk deck 4. I've never been on a cruise before where I would be checking my messages to see what they were doing for the day. Great time! We still keep in touch.

Well it looks like the bath towels loved us soooo much they came home with us! The Duvet cover really wanted to come too but we said our goodbyes. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter