DCL strollers?

Berkshires96

Mouseketeer
I read somewhere that they have free strollers on board (you just have to put a deposit down, is this true? If so, where do you get them and can you keep them the entire week and use them to go onshore?

This list is great. Thanks so much.:) :) :)

You can borrow a stroller from guest services in the main lobby of the ship. My wife and I agreed this was super service and that we had no reason to bring a stroller on future cruises. They will let you take them on shore as well. They are first come, first serve, but we had no problem getting one on a full ship. I can't remember if they had to be returned daily, but I think they let us keep it overnight if I remember correctly. This time, though, I'll probably return it when not in use now that our little girl can walk (we'll probably use it a lot less). Frees up some room in the cabin that way.

You can borrow a stroller from guest services in the main lobby of the ship. My wife and I agreed this was super service and that we had no reason to bring a stroller on future cruises. They will let you take them on shore as well. They are first come, first serve, but we had no problem getting one on a full ship. I can't remember if they had to be returned daily, but I think they let us keep it overnight if I remember correctly. This time, though, I'll probably return it when not in use now that our little girl can walk (we'll probably use it a lot less). Frees up some room in the cabin that way.

Do they have double strollers?
We'd prefer a double, will bring ours if we have to, but would really prefer not to bring ours and just be able to rent one.

We got a Graco stroller from Guest Services on our recent Wonder cruise (trip report http://disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=417172 )

They place a $100 deposit on your shipboard account, and remove it when you return the stroller.

You keep the stroller the entire cruise, if you want, and you can take it off the ship for excursions, CC, etc. I don't know if they have double strollers available.

The one problem we had was that the stollers were really grungy, full of crumbs, etc. DH didn't want to put DD in it, so we ended up using it only for dinner. I put a quilt down in it for her to sleep on. I can send you a photo of her sleeping in it if you PM me your email address, although it's not a great picture.

Maybe the strollers on the Magic are in better condition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter