DCL to RCI - big learning curve!

There's a lot of info about the new (not really so new now) tiered suite program, but it really only applies the Oasis class and up class of ships.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/royalsuiteclass

If you're sailing on smaller ships, it varies slightly from ship to ship but is a pretty standard set of perks for all suites (Grand Suite and above). This typically includes:
Priority embarkation
Priority tendering
Concierge lounge with daily cocktail hour
Priority reservations for specialty and my time dining (and spa appointments)
MDR menu available for room service
Suite breakfast (for suite guests only in specialty restaurant)
Special sun deck and seating for shows
Thank you!!

So, I was researching Alaska 2018 and one thing led to another and 3-4 days ago I booked an Alaskan for my 78 year old mother, myself (45 yrs) and my sister (39 yrs) for this coming June 2! I have 8 weeks now to figure this stuff out! We're going on Radiance, Northbound Alaska if anyone has any tips.

what drinks are included in the cruise itself? We got the soda package, from what I read, Radiance doesn't have freestyle machines, does anyone know what sodas they have available? Our mom likes either lemonade or Dr Pepper (Mr Pibb). Is root beer available?

We were late booking, so had to do My Time Dining, we got those times booked, so we're good on that.

Due to short notice, we only scheduled one excursion in Skagway. Is there much shopping in the other ports? What about trolley tours of the cities that can be booked after arriving at port?

We're going to Ketchikan, Icy Strait Poinr, Juneau, & Seward.

Tia for any answers you can give.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter