DDC XIII - Zerphonics spoken here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's lots of good "Neverending Story" trivia on imdb, like:

Noah Hathaway (Atreyu) was hurt twice during the making of the movie. During his horse riding training he was thrown off a horse which then stepped on him. Then during the shooting of the drowning sequence in the "swamp of sadness" his leg got caught on the elevator and he was pulled under water. He was unconscious by the time he was brought to the surface.

Since this thread is moving so fast and no one is going to read this post anyway, I'll just mention that I did an update to my trip report. Link in my signature.

Hint: a large pile of meat is involved.

austin_powers_scott.jpg

EDIT::: LINK FAIL!!!!!

I've been meaning to reply to comments and start working on my next TR update since this time yesterday... I wish they would close this thing so I can get something done.

The makeup team on The Neverending Story tried to paint Noah Hathaway green, just as Atreyu is in the book. "It wasn't believable. I looked like fungi!" Hathaway said.

Noah Hathaway almost lost an eye during the fight-scene versus Gmork. One of the claws on his giant paws poked him in the face. The robot was also so heavy that he lost his breath as well when he was hit to the ground by it. They only made one shot due to the risk that he would get seriously wounded.

Noah Hathaway almost lost an eye during the fight-scene versus Gmork. One of the claws on his giant paws poked him in the face. The robot was also so heavy that he lost his breath as well when he was hit to the ground by it. They only made one shot due to the risk that he would get seriously wounded.

I did not know that. I liked that movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter