DDC XXIX: We’re Over 750 Dads, With A Disney Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky that guy was in a good mood I guess. Did you send in a good report so he could get written up like Brianna? We usually rent a car and things like this are part of the reason. I have a type A personality and need to have some control over things.:thumbsup2

Never thought of it, it was close to midnight at that point. :rotfl2: Just as well we didn;t drive around, the one day we did, DW got TOTALLY lost..
let's put it this way...that entrance sign posted above? That was frpom us getting back on property. :rotfl2: On the plus side, we did get to pass the fabled Buena Vista Way

funny-gif-Star-Trek-Patrick-Stewart.gif

:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2:

That's a pretty clear picture while your moving. Sorry it was getting back onto the property.:lmao::lmao: I know you didn't stop because all the signs tell you not to.

We were moving, just got lucky there...new camera for me, still getting the hang of it.

We did the long course. You should try it some time when you have about 3 hours to waste.::yes::

Later that day I took a three hour nap :rotfl2:

Watching some updates of the tragic bus crash in Ottawa the other day. What a shame...

But saw something on the web asking "Do you still feel secure about Public Transit in Canada?" this morning....REALLY? It was one accident, how did this become a nation-wide issue????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter