DDC XXIX: We’re Over 750 Dads, With A Disney Problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen, it has been a pleasure and an honour posting with you. Alas, the last word shall not be mine. Time to head off to work now, and make sure the good people in southwest Mississauga have cold beer for the weekend, which I think is a pretty honourable job. (Granted I do have time on the bus ride and an iPhone..:rolleyes1 )

Gentlemen, it has been a pleasure and an honour posting with you. Alas, the last word shall not be mine. Time to head off to work now, and make sure the good people in southwest Mississauga have cold beer for the weekend, which I think is a pretty honourable job. (Granted I do have time on the bus ride and an iPhone..:rolleyes1 )

May your shelves always be stocked and the customer base ever flowing.

Do you think it'll hit 300?

movieposter.jpg

Just know, that even though your higher ups might not give you he proper gratitude, you're respected by the Dad's for your important and noble role as keeper of the beer.

Just know, that even though your higher ups might not give you he proper gratitude, you're respected by the Dad's for your important and noble role as keeper of the beer.

Here Here!!!!

Thank you ! I admit working in beer again has rejuvenated me and brightened my attitude about work. It's become fun again.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter