DDC XXXI: Nice to have Friends Around the Globe, Even Tim! Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are right, 62 :) , that's a cool shirt, In my mind I think it would be awesome to do the Dopey but my body and mind says 5k, no prob, 10k also no problem, 1/2 sure no problem with proper training but add those and a full, body says nope
Once you do your first full you may change your mind.

This is the thread that never ends. yes it goes on and on my friend.

Admiral-Ackbar-admiral-ackbar-25449434-394-445.jpg

3.5 hours in the truck driving, 3.5 hours taking with a hops grower and now checking emails. I live such an exciting life. :cheer2:

Whatcha running in 2015 Paul? Rach has said she won't come down to Marathon weekend this year so I'm just gonna try and do Goofy.

Need to get the final ok on going (but it would be a shame to miss after 5 straight years), but once I do, def the full, possibly goofy. Should be fun!

Need to get the final ok on going (but it would be a shame to miss after 5 straight years), but once I do, def the full, possibly goofy. Should be fun!
It's an anniversary year for Goofy (i think) so I'm curious if they are going to do anything special.

I got into NY with a buddy so that's our couples destination race for this year.

It's an anniversary year for Goofy (i think) so I'm curious if they are going to do anything special.

I got into NY with a buddy so that's our couples destination race for this year.

Nice! I've always wanted to do NY. Sounds like a great race.

And the best reason of all - Scott said I have to go since you and Carl guilted him into going himself while in the security line at the airport. It'd be a shame if you weren't there after you guilted me into going! ;)

Got my vacation packets for our 2 mini trips, cool packet about fastpass+ and our resorts, which is cool because both times will be new resorts, gonna try to stay at a new one every trip.

And the best reason of all - Scott said I have to go since you and Carl guilted him into going himself while in the security line at the airport. It'd be a shame if you weren't there after you guilted me into going! ;)

Great point! :thumbsup2 <= thumb

DD loves watching some of the shows like Dog with a blog and Austin and Ally, some of it is down right nonsense but hey it's Disney so I guess it works

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter