DDC XXXI: Nice to have Friends Around the Globe, Even Tim! Happy Holidays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks Randall. did you stay on property at DLP or did you just the do train in and out the same day. How many days do you think somebody needs for those 2 parks. I think we only have 2 days max.

Train in and out one day. Didn't stay on property. We only did Disneyland, one day. Half the park was closed because of rain, but we where there for 10 hours. So at least 2 days. Reports I read said the Studios only had a couple of cool rides and that was about it. Do some research, plan out your visit and don't forget to see the Dragon under the castle, (I did forget).

Train in and out one day. Didn't stay on property. We only did Disneyland, one day. Half the park was closed because of rain, but we where there for 10 hours. So at least 2 days. Reports I read said the Studios only had a couple of cool rides and that was about it. Do some research, plan out your visit and don't forget to see the Dragon under the castle, (I did forget).

I've been looking for info wherever I can. I'm planning the trip for us and our friends using the Adventures By Disney City of Knights to City of Lights Touring plan. We are adding on the DLP leg ( cause there is no way I am going all that way and not seeing the Steampunk tomorrowland).

I really question the behavioral targeting that's going on this site. Ac couple minutes ago I had an ad for athletic underwear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter