DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

OK since when do the threads go to a whopping 739 pgs (got to be a record). For me next weekend will be Awesome back to The House Of The Mouse. I got my pocket notebook a Gibbs phone up to date and ready for action (LOL Laugh but do not under estimate it) . But most of all I look forward to meeting up with my great friend Randall, We always have a awesome time hanging out, He is on his game but I'm hoping to show him something new, but there is always the backup plan of cocktails. ( Don't worry Carl everything will be open it is during the day not EMHs LOL) . Now if any other Dads will be there Dec 9-11 PM me would be honored to meet up with you.

Welcome Back Ron!!! Looking froward to seeing you, your family and Kurt Russell! :)

Morning Guys.

A quiet Sunday morning so far. I hope to finally have time to do our outside Christmas decorations this morning. We have to head to town for a bit this afternoon, DS has to earn his pay and I am supposed to make an appearance at a local high school tournament that we sponsor. DS played in that one last year so it was easy to take in; not sure he will want to stop this year.

Congrats to him!

Holy crap. Not in the same league.

Thanks. The two teams yesterday were certainly not at at the same level and apparently they are two of the best high school teams from PEI.

Quiet morning here. Put the lights on the tree and am waiting for the kid to come over so we can decorate it. That and just for the Dolphins to lose again.

Looks like Oklahoma and Georgia punched their tickets to the playoffs. Still needs to be a 8 game playoff.

At least it beats writers or coaches picking the National Champ. Going to be interesting around noon when they announce it.

There's a championship for ticket punching? So cool!
You Americans have contests for everything!

You should expect nothing less.

Declan is in the regular rotation and getting his share of minutes. Always fun watching him play.

Congrats to him and the team on the wins. What year is he in HS?

OK since when do the threads go to a whopping 739 pgs (got to be a record). For me next weekend will be Awesome back to The House Of The Mouse. I got my pocket notebook a Gibbs phone up to date and ready for action (LOL Laugh but do not under estimate it) . But most of all I look forward to meeting up with my great friend Randall, We always have a awesome time hanging out, He is on his game but I'm hoping to show him something new, but there is always the backup plan of cocktails. ( Don't worry Carl everything will be open it is during the day not EMHs LOL) . Now if any other Dads will be there Dec 9-11 PM me would be honored to meet up with you.

Hey Ron, looks like a great trip. You know to watch your wallet with that Randall guy around. Jodi on the other hand is a saint.

A quiet Sunday morning so far. I hope to finally have time to do our outside Christmas decorations this morning. We have to head to town for a bit this afternoon, DS has to earn his pay and I am supposed to make an appearance at a local high school tournament that we sponsor. DS played in that one last year so it was easy to take in; not sure he will want to stop this year.

Not going to do the outside this year. The kid might put up some stuff but that's it. Declan will probably borrow a uniform so he can play.

Morning, men.

My outside decorations are done, wasn't sure if I'd be able to put them up this year.
Today I think I'll tackle getting the tree up.
The thing is huge... and never fun to put up. I need a better system of connecting the lights.
Maybe some colour coded flags on the dozen or so plugs.

Looks nice once it's up, though. It's a 10 footer, pre-lit from Balsam Hill.
I do miss the real ones though.

You should expect nothing less.

You have a contest for expectations? ;)

Hi Ron!!!, The kid is flying out of Newark on Saturday the 9th heading down for the week. It's there annual college program reunion. Keep on an eye them!! Lol

Happy Sunday. A busy day of church work this morning. Glad.to be home for some rest.

There's a championship for ticket punching? So cool!
You Americans have contests for everything!

Describes our college football selection program perfectly.

Evening Guys,

Home from the Island and Boys brought home the championship banner with them. In the end the two pool games they played yesterday were tougher than the semi and final they played today. That being said, they played a lot better today. In the semi-final they demolished the other guys 112-58 and then ran away from the host school 89-58 in the final. That makes 3 tournaments so far this season with a 1st, a 2nd and a 3rd. Declan is in the regular rotation and getting his share of minutes. Always fun watching him play.

Hope you are all having a great weekend.

Glad to hear he is doing well.

Since these new boards, there is no more stats keeping. Thus, we will keep the thread alive. Maybe the page counter will end at 1000 if we get there.

At least it beats writers or coaches picking the National Champ. Going to be interesting around noon when they announce it.

Yes, it's better than that. I do remember those days and those bowl games that decided it all. Well, not always.

My outside decorations are done, wasn't sure if I'd be able to put them up this year.

You are a better man than I am.

You have a contest for expectations? ;)

You have to ask?

Hi Ron!!!, The kid is flying out of Newark on Saturday the 9th heading down for the week. It's there annual college program reunion. Keep on an eye them!! Lol

It seems like a week ago she was putting in an application for the college program. Hope you and the family are well.

Yes, it's better than that. I do remember those days and those bowl games that decided it all. Well, not always.

I'm psyched for this bowl season. The semifinals should both be entertaining games and there are interesting matchups in the "big" bowls. Can't believe the season is coming to an end.

You are a better man than I am.

You have to ask?

It seems like a week ago she was putting in an application for the college program. Hope you and the family are well.

I'm psyched for this bowl season. The semifinals should both be entertaining games and there are interesting matchups in the "big" bowls. Can't believe the season is coming to an end.
Lol !!! You can say that again CJ, this January it will be four years already that she did the program.
Her best friend who she met on the program and B get together every year down there.
The other girl is getting married in August and Briana is the maid of honor. Brianas boy friend has been hinting around. Lol. He's a bit younger and graduates this May. He did an internship where Briana works and that's how they met. After he graduates, he already has a job where B works. He is a pharmaceutical engineer. Great kid and family.
We all go out every once in awhile. Real down to earth people. ( and he's 6-2' 280 pounds so I don't have to lift anything anymore) lol
She is going to be 25 in February!!!! I'm getting old. Lol

I hope so. Only problem is how far off these games are. Doing a 8 game playoff the 2nd weekend in December and playing championship on New Year's day would be way better. I did like thay about the pre-BCS system - games on New Year's Eve/Day.

Lol !!! You can say that again CJ, this January it will be four years already that she did the program.
Her best friend who she met on the program and B get together every year down there.
The other girl is getting married in August and Briana is the maid of honor. Brianas boy friend has been hinting around. Lol. He's a bit younger and graduates this May. He did an internship where Briana works and that's how they met. After he graduates, he already has a job where B works. He is a pharmaceutical engineer. Great kid and family.
We all go out every once in awhile. Real down to earth people. ( and he's 6-2' 280 pounds so I don't have to lift anything anymore) lol

And DisDad royalty - Randall and Dave on the same page. I didn't realize your daughter was 10 years older than mine. Glad to hear she is doing well. I guess hinting that there might be little Zerfonics running around one day, and grandpa gets to spoil a whole new generation with Disney trips.

Well gents, it's Monday. Although I took Friday off, it doesn't feel like it. Had a busy weekend.

Saw Coco with DD10 and DW Friday. I enjoyed it, good story as always, but not sure it is a "classic". I think I just found the whole premise a bit strange.

Saturday was an early rise and on the road by 7:00am to attend an out of town Santa Claus parade. 1.5 hours drive. DD's dance studio was dancing in it, bot sure why they chose an out of town parade when there are three local parades they could have entered. Anyway, I try not to question things too much these days, just go with the flow. Less stress that way. Drove back from that parade then got call from work, had to go in the office to deal with some issues Saturday afternoon. Finished that with enough time to get ready for DD17s Christmas voice recital.

Sunday was another early rise, had to get the Christmas tree set up so it was ready to decorate that afternoon. Went to another parade, the local one this time but DD10 wanted to be a spectator this time since she was dancing in the other parade, and she had her Santa letter to give. Got home about 2:30, started on the tree, DW and I cooked supper in between. Got it all finished and cleaned up before bed.

Oh, and the icing on the cake was my minivan that went in the shop today for regular maintenance, just got a call that the brakes are ceased, rotors are gone, cabin air filter is dirty. Nothing that $1000 won't fix. I have no clue about car repair, so I just give them my money and tell them to make the problem go away.

Now off to check the Christmas credit card balance. :sad2:
Happy Monday.....

Oh, and the icing on the cake was my minivan that went in the shop today for regular maintenance, just got a call that the brakes are ceased, rotors are gone, cabin air filter is dirty. Nothing that $1000 won't fix.

Ouch. But.... brakes ceased? You didn't notice that when you tried to drive it?
Cabin air filter. I wonder if this is the biggest scam going? You need it to filter out all the bad outside air.... so.... never roll down a window. You'll die.

Happy Monday guys. Not.

I have a conference call at 1:00 and after that I'm out. Done for the year and will pick things back up after marathon weekend. Only emergency calls will be taken and it will take a lot for my clients for me to write anything for them. I intend to enjoy Christmas, New Year and the DDC before I start back at it next year. That is a perk of being older than dirt and having a better than expected outcome with the Govm't.

Wow, four years. I remember she was one year ahead of the Pirate Princess. You posted about the prom, graduation, off to school and I'm thinking that is me next year. Cool that she has remained close to her College Program friend. Hope she has a blast.

So her boyfriend is a drug maker? Sounds like a good match if you are OK with it. Mine is still more interested in wrangling sharks than settling down.

I did like thay about the pre-BCS system - games on New Year's Eve/Day.

That was one of my favorite days of the year. Woke up, had breakfast, sat in front of the tube, had lunch/dinner delivered and didn't turn off the TV until the last game was over.

Morning, folks.

I do not like mornings.

I think that is a majority opinion.

I got to the office to find I had no coffee left. Had to make it a tea morning.

This would only happen on a Monday.

Hate coffee but enjoy tea so I would be good with that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter