Deals At Hifs Or Universal

PAMFORDHAM

Earning My Ears
Is there any place to find coupons or deals for our eary December trip to wdw. Does any one know of any promotions for hifs, or discounts to Universal IOA.

For the last couple of years, Holiday Inn has offered a "buy one night, get one night free" deal that runs from approx. mid Nov-mid Feb. (I don't know if there are blackout dates around the holidays). This is a great deal! We used this promotion in Feb 2000 at HIFS and only paid around $65 for some nights and $85 for a few others. As I recall, the coupons usually come out in October or early Nov. You can a coupon once they start advertising this on their web-site (holiday-inn.com) and also in many magazines. I'm hoping to use this promotion in Feb. Once you see these coupons, call holdiay inn fast for your travel dates, because there are a limited number of rooms available at each HI for this promotion. If you miss out on HIFS, try HI Sunspree, too. Not quite as much room, but you still get the kidsuite within the room. The rate is based on the rack rate-so you pay full rack rate one night and the next night is free. You only need one coupon for your entire stay. Good luck!:D

Hello,
Try calling the hotel's toll-free number directly and asking for the "v-trip" rate. It saved us over $45.00 per night.

Stay on site at the Hard Rock or Portifono and get front of the line access all day. It's awesome. Use an ent. card for $ll7 nite rate on standard room at HRH>

Will be visiting WDW/USF summer of 2001. Would like to spend half of our time at USF property HRC, PBR, or maybe the new Royal Pacific. How did the entertainment card work? What where the restrictions? (only certain days of the week? - only a maximum amount of nights per stay at disc. rate? - only good on standard room rate or on upgraded rooms? - only good certain times of year or are there summer blackout periods?) Do you know if either resort accomodates 5 (2 adults, 3 children). Thanks for the info!

HI I am going to be staying at HIFS at the begining of Dec
(along w/ my mom, sister and my 2 kids ) we have gotten a
rate of 79.00 per night at my mom is 50!! They are also having
a special on their web site about buying so many nights at 125
per night and getting discount tickets for disney.. you may want
to call or check out their website.. Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter