December 14...Who's with me?

That's cool, tdailjr! We'll be on the same floor, but I'm on the other side of the ship. I can't wait to get on that verandah! Ooo...I bet the ship will be so pretty! Does anyone know if they sell ornaments on the ship in the summer? I was originally scheduled to sail in Aug but couldn't go after all so we scheduled in Dec. I really wanted to get a Magic ornament but didn't know if they sold them year round. I'm sure I'll see them on our Dec. cruise, I was just curious. Also, what is MVMCP?

When we were on our cruise in Dec. 2000 they had already sold out of the Christmas ornaments ( it was early Dec.) so hopefully they will have them this time.
MVMCP is "Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party" which they have at the Magic Kingdom on several nights a week from late Nov. until approx. the week before Christmas. You need to buy a seperate ticket for it and this year it is from 7pm-Midnight after the Park closes. They have snow on Main Street, fireworks, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Parade, some special shows, cookies and hot chocolate, character greetings and the rides are also open. It is lots of fun!

No way! They sold out of the ornaments in early December?! You would think that they would sell so many per sailing to ensure that they would last.

The MVMCP sounds neat!

OK Dec 14 cruisers :cool:
With booking 2 years in advance and just a 5 mos countdown left is making the anticipation really kick in.....can't wait! :crazy:

Another good thing with booking sooo far in advance is that you have time convince others to come with you! My mom is now joining us, so we will have my DD, mom and myself. My daughter is thrilled that her Nana will be be with us! With the summer going by as fast as it is, it will be here in no time!:Pinkbounc

My family and my parents went on the 3 day cruise last November. We loved it so much we booked a 7 day! We'll be in 6064 & 6564 (we are directly across the boat from each other so we can catch the views from both sides!) Hurry, hurry Dec. 14th!

This is great.....counting down till our 'Magical' cruise!
Wonderful to see some other grandparents are going too :D
This will be our first Dis cruise so we are all very excited! There are 16 in our family w/5 cabins Cat 9 on Deck 2. We are flying in the night before and will be staying at the 'Radisson'. Plans are to use 'Yourride' for transpo to the hotel. Now, to get some descent airfare for our gang from Md's BWI to MCO.
On 'Pluto4President' cruise list I see there are 2 more families-
'houseofmouse' and 'The Land & Sea Guy'. Are you out there :)

Wow, it looks like we're getting quite a bunch of DISer's on this cruise! I hope that we can all get together once for a meet!:D

My DH and I are going to be on the Magic too! So excited I can hardly wait. It's just my husband and I and we have done 3 other Wonder 3 night cruises, but not a 7 nighter. We did a 3 night last Christmas and now I think this will be a tradition, it's just gorgeous....

We are booked in a cat 5 cabin number 7092.
I'm fairly new to this board but it's amazing the information that I've gotten from all of you wonderful Disney fans! I love it.
Only 4 more months!

It's getting closer!! I keep telling my daughter once she is back in school that it will be here in no time.

Would anyone anyone with late seating be interested in some tablemates? There are three of us... my mom, my daughter,and myself. We had a rather bad experience on our 4 day cruise with our tablemates and it would be so nice to have some DIS'ers with us this time!

Dec. can't come soon enough!!! Finding this wonderful board w/ so much valuable information and so many nice people has been a God Send! After 2 yrs in the planning/saving everything has fallen into place and it is hard to believe the time is almost here to make 'magic'al memories.
PS....sorry SuAnne, we have early seating.

:earsgirl: :earsboy:
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:
:earsboy: :earsgirl:

Hi guys! I have early seating, too. I hope that they are back to their normal dinner hours by our cruise and not that yucky 5:30 stuff. We requested a table of 8 or 10, anyone want to see if we can sit together? It is only DH and I, we're from Ohio...I'd love to sit with someone from the boards! :)

I'm thrilled to find this board as it has answered a lot of questions and I feel that I have some idea as to what to expect.

We (DH-46,DW-41,DD-11,& DS-8) are cruising Dec.14 on the Magic. This will be our first Disney cruise ( and also our kids' first cruise). We have the early seating for meals. Sounds like we may be seeing a lot of 4nana & family as we are on Deck 2 also and will be staying at the Radisson the night before the cruise!!!

We're getting more excited as each day goes by!!!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hi, lillilace! Welcome to the DIS! I was so green before I found the DIS, I don't know what I would have done if I'd not found it, I feel much more confident going on this cruise with the knowledge I've gained here. :) This will be my first cruise, too...December can't come fast enough this year, LOL!:teeth:

:wave: lillilace,
Welcome to our wonderful Dis board and Dec 14 cruise :) We are really excited with less than 4 mos to go now! We'll be traveling w/7 grands and one g/son is your sons age:smooth: They are counting the days!!! I have learned so much from this wonderful board.....hopefully have everything in place. Last big ticket was the airlines and have them lined up now, so can breath a sigh of relief ;) Between the Rad, Deck 2 (#2124) and early seating -sounds like we'll definitely meet up.:teeth:

I don't think I can stand the wait! I'm so excited to go!! It's only 4 months away, but today I realized that that also means Christmas is only 4 months away. Uggg....

What side of the ship are you all on? We have a balcony cabin and we are on port side right now. On the other 3 night cruises we've done with DCL, being on the port side was fine, but I'm wondering if starboard is better for the views. Any opinions from my fellow 14Dec cruisers?

I'm on the port side of the ship. I don't know whether this is good or not, I've not sailed before, I guess it will be great either way! I can't wait either, I was supposed to be on the 8/24 sailing this Saturday, but had to postpone until December. It seems so far away!

Argh!! It's only 100 days out now, and I'm not going after all!!! Just not in the plans, I guess. I will now bow out of this thread, good luck you all of you going and have a great vacation!

We are booked for the Dec. 14th sailing of the Magic also. Myself, DH and boy/girl twins (8yr). Hope to meet some of the great people from the DIS!! This is our first cruise with the twins and we are very excited!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter