December 14...Who's with me?

Bizybea - -

So sorry to hear that you will not be going Dec. 14. It won't be the same without you. We could have made it a DIS Buckeye meet! maybe some other cruise will come through.

Suzanne

bizybea ~
:( so sorry you will not be joinning us.
We are keeping all our fingers crossed that things go and stay well with us ^i^ With 16 of us traveling......you know how quickly things can turn. Take care and maybe we'll meet up someday :)

bizybea- that's too bad that you aren't coming with us!

Everyone else.... are we all going to try to meet somewhere to put faces to names?? Just wondering....

Can't wait!!!!

Anyone else counting down to their 'Magic'al cruise??
Check it out Dec 14 cruisers, only 90 more days:teeth:

Yahoo!!! Only 90 days left. I don't know who's getting more excited, us or the kids!

Tooth Fairy, I have an 8 year old son also, maybe they will find each other as well as 4nana's grandson.:D

:bounce: Wow!! It really is starting to seem real now after close to two years in the planning! Does anyone have a girl who will be in the 8-9 group at the Club going ? My daughter would love it if there was someone she could meet up with there.

Just switched from 5024 so it is now available for any one that is interested!! Pixie Dust to someone!!!

Ahhhhh.....Can't you just visualize it? Almost time to reap the reward w/hopefully smooth sailin' from here out. Can't wait!!

We'll be joining you too! Me, DH, DD14 and DD6. I went on a RCL cruise back in 1984 (dates me), but DH and DDs are new to cruising. I am not telling them much, so they can experience it all first hand and not be "disappointed." Talked husband into spa treatment for couples (with the mud) and I am thrilled he agreed. These boards have been a Godsend! I am doing all the research so we are prepared. We are in a cat 4, but don't have room assigned yet (just made ressie on Sept. 15). Hope it is on a good side of the ship. Also, just changed ressie last night to come in day before from DC. I can't wait (imagine if I had made the ressie last year! I would be suicidal by now!)......:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

:wave: Target,
Welcome to our board and the Dec 14 cruise :)
Can't wait to meet everyone and make some magical memories:)

Thanks 4nana! I think a family reunion cruise would be awesome! I come from a family of six kids - youngest is 34! You are going to have a great time!:teeth: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Target ~
OMG.....another Md family - we live in Waldorf!
Yes, having planned this for over 2 yrs w/our 4 kiddos (31-35), hubbies and 7 grands (1-15) is a dream come true!! Our daughter and family from Seattle will meet us also.
We are flying out of BWI Dec 13 and staying at Radisson@Port.

Well we are now under the 60 day mark for our cruise!!! Balance all paid and yesterday I booked us on the 5 Star St. John Snorkel as well as the Bananna Boat Ride on Castaway Cay!!! :Pinkbounc

Just today I booked the 5 Star Snorkel in St John, also!! We'll be there with you!
I can't believe it's less than 60 days away. Not soon enough for us, I'm ready to go now!
Can't wait!

We booked the Pinel snorkel on St. Maarten, the submarine in St. Thomas and my DD14 is going to parasail in Castaway Cay. Do you have any experience with any of these excursions? My husband doesn't swim, so I am snorkeling with my DD14, my DH, DD14 and DD6 will be joining me on the submarine. This way my DH can see the sea life without drowning! :teeth: We are so excited and are flying out of Washington Dulles airport on the 13th. Staying at the Hyatt. Looking to bring some bottled water and soda on board. Will bring extra suitcase for that (I can bring home souvenirs in same bag!); we'll buy when we arrive in Florida. Don't trust airlines.....:)

We'll be there with you all! My 3 girls are so excited! Grandma and Grandpa are going too. It will be a real family adventure. I just hope that with 10 days at WDW before hand we won't be too exhausted to have a good time.

Hi 3princesses!
Glad to see that you'll be joining us on the Dec. 14 cruise too! How old are your DD's? My DD is 9 and she is desperately hoping she'll meet someone her age. We are doing Universal for 2 days, then 3 days at WDW before the cruise, so looking forward to relaxing on the cruise. We are travelling with Grandma as well.

Hi SuAnne! My DDs are 10, 7, and 3. Both of the older two are extremely shy and I'm hoping that they will be able to make a friend right away. We are all finally beginning to realize that our long-planned vacation is quickly approaching.

3princesses~
Welcome to the Dec 14 cruise! We will be traveling w/7 grands,
2 of which are princesses, ages 3 and 4, so hopefully the girls will meet. Which deck will you be staying? Glad to see we have more Grandma's and Grandpa's...sound like a fun trip!!!
Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter