December 14...Who's with me?

This is even more exciting now that others are getting their documents too!

I actually went and hauled out the suitcase and put it in the spare room so can start putting things in it.

I'm going to start a spreadsheet with everyone's DIS name, real name, where they are from, kids ages etc. for our cruise. If anyone wants to PM me I can email it to you once I get it going!

SuAnne,
That would be great and so kind of you! I was going to suggest we do somehting like that. I have trouble remember things these days, so it would be great to have a list ;) I think cabin #'s would be :cool: too!

I think that is a great idea SuAnne, I will pm you with all my info!
Can't wait to meet and get to know everyone!

Another reported receipt of documents - but sadly not mine. Our children are in a room by themselves (one is 21) and he got his yesterday plus my parents are joining us and they got theirs today. Since I booked with DVC using points and they were both DU reservations I am thinking that is why we don't have ours yet.
It IS getting closer and I have a suitcase that is half packed!

I keep running to the door everytime I hear a car drive up but alas.... No Fed Ex yet!!!:rolleyes:

Hi to the dec 14 magic cruisers. My family is very excited about our first Disney cruise. We are a family of 6, Myself, DH, DD19, DS17, DD12 and DD4. We have quite an age spread among our kids and are hoping they can all find some cruising friends to meet on the ship!

Hi Henn1313!
Welcome!! There are a whole lot of kids of all ages on our Dec. 14 cruise. I am keeping a speadsheet of everyone with kids ages etc.. If you want to send me a PM with your info. I'll send you a copy. We have included DIS Name, Real Name, Names of Travelling Party with kids ages,
Home Town, Stateroom, Email address. We are hoping to have a DIS get together on the cruise!!! It's getting so close!

:Pinkbounc

Welcome Henn1313 ~
So glad another Dis. family will be traveling with us! Please browse thru our thread and you'll get a feel of who you will be traveling with from our board. ;) We have quite a few kids and some around your age range, so hopefully everyone will get to meet. Some have already made email penpals. We plan to have a luncheon one day for anyone interested in putting names to faces ;) We have not got our groups documents yet, but the anticipation is really building :)

no docs for us yet either, but we booked through a TA and with air included so I don't expect to see them until next week at the earliest. We don't even know what flight we're on yet! Hope it's very early. This board has been the most helpful information we've found. We are all excited about this adventure and in need of some good family time and relaxation from our usual hectic schedule. DS 19, who will have just finished her finals at college is dreaming of lounging by the adult pool, soaking up sunshine! Sounds good to me!

Docs arrived yesterday!!! Yahoo!!! Going to go over all the details with my TA in 1/2 hour. See you all soon!!!:bounce:

It's a very happy day here! More Dec 14 cruisers doing the doc dance!! Got our documents and all is in perfect order for our group. Makes everything seem so real after a very long wait! Time to dust off the suitcases and get things together to pack gang! Oh happy days are here!!! Can't wait!! :cool:

Check the date out guys!?!?!?;)
We are in our 30 day count down!!
Is everyone as excited as we are??

M :Pinkbounc
A :bounce:
G :Pinkbounc
I:bounce:
C!! :Pinkbounc

I can't believe that ONE MONTH from today we will all finally be on the Disney Magic for our "magical cruise".
I am just as excited as everyone else! I can't wait!
Did we all decide where we were going to try to meet?

Got my air info from DCL today. Great times! Arrive the day before at 11am (direct flight on United from Washington DC)-be able to enjoy the Hyatt and do a little pre-cruise shopping (soda, etc). We don't fly out to DC until 1:50 pm on the 21st (I'll get home in time to attend my office Christmas party that night!) and it is a direct flight again! :bounce: :Pinkbounc Wow! I was nervous about the air being bad times, or yucky airlines, but I have had the pixie dust sprinkled on me! I am thrilled!:D The guy at DCL said my docs were shipped yesterday and may arrive today, but definately tomorrow!:bounce: :Pinkbounc I left a note on my door saying that my signature on the note gave them authorization to leave the package-do you think this will work? If not, when they leave their note to me, can I sign the note and leave it for them the next day? The bummer is.....if it doesn't come until tomorrow, and he has to leave a note....I won't get the docs until Monday!! AAAHHH! I am not home during the day to get the docs.....maybe I should go home for lunch today, just in case!! I think I will...I will let you guys know if I get them! The countdown has begun:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Target ~
Here's some ** pixie dust ** for docs being delivered today! It does make it all seem real and make the heart pitter patter.:) Grrrrreat times on your flights! We are going BWI Fri 13, non stop to MCO arriving at 1:30, then onto Radisson for a little R&R before the big cruise. Our daughter and family from Seattle will arrive later around 5pm. Oh happy days!!!
Can't wait to meet all of you. We're gonna have a great time!!
Got the suitcases out and starting to get things together!!!!!

4nana, how's this for "excited?" I called DCL back and got my fedex tracking number.....the docs are on their way out of Atlanta, GA and should arrive here later this afternoon. I called Fedex and are having them hold my docs at the Fedex office. They are open until 8:15 tonight, so I will see if they are checked in for me to get them tonight. Otherwise, I will go at lunch tomorrow to get them. :D

I am checking the fedex tracking site every hour to see when they have "touched down" here!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I want to pack, but we need to use our suitcases for Thanksgiving first! I do have my lists though!

OMG Target.....you're as bad as I am!! When Cruise411 sent me the email to expect ours in 2 days - they sent a tracking number so I could track it on the web :eek: It was great, I ck'd every couple hrs and could see where they were and was wondering how it could possibly take 2 days for Md to Pa....LOL!!! To my surprise they arrived a day early and the Fedex man commented,
'Hum...this is a day early'. I said laughed and said....
'Not really, I've been waiting 2 yrs for these'!!!!
Here's some** pixie dust ** for tonight!!
We're gonna drive ourselves :crazy:

Target, you are too funny! I love it!!!
I would be the exact same way if I was waiting for mine!
Have fun going through them when you get them tonight!

Doing the Doc dance!!! My mother always said, "Good things come to those who wait..." God bless my mother! :D They came today....I called Fed Ex yesterday and told them to hold my docs at their office for me to pick up today, and sure enough, they loaded them on the truck for delivery to my home! Best intentions.....;) Anyway, because they "screwed up" they delivered them right to my office! Wooo Hooo!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc I definately saw the pixie dust flying around my desk!

The odd thing is.....now that I have received them and checked for accuracy, I am remarkably CALM!:p I can't explain it! I am now "complete" and will start packing soon.

Yeah!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter