December 14...Who's with me?

Target ~
My Moma always said,
'Life is like a box of chocolates,
you never know what you're gonna get'!! ;)
To your office :eek: where everyone can witness it?!?!
Now, how :cool: can that be!!! So glad you got them!!!
Makes it all seem so real, doesn't it???
Are we ready to have some fun in the sun?? :tongue:
~ Sandie

I'm ready!! I'm ready!!
I'm already half way packed....
Can't wait to meet everyone and have our "fun in the sun"!
:smooth:

I keep trying to tell my DD that Mom is always right!! Glad you got your documents Target ! Four weeks from tomorrow :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
If there is anyone out there who hasn't sent me a PM and would like to be added to the spreadsheet of who's with us, just send me a note and I'll update it and get a copy off to you!

Got the docs this afternoon priority mail(booked through Costco). Hope everthing is in order! Room assignment and dining were as expected! Can hardly wait!!!

My husband and I (radiokage is his screenname on this board) are going to be on the December 14th cruise! He'll be the one with long dark hair and tattoos - can't miss him! And I'll be the wife with really short blonde hair!

See you there! :earsgirl:

Hi LianeMJ and Radiokage ~
Welcome aboard to the Dec 14 cruisers! Hope to get to meet everyone at the luncheon we're aiming for or sometime during the week. Can't wait...23 days and counting!!!!!
Cute photo! :teeth:

A few of us have discussed times and days and feel that Monday at 11:30am in Lumiere's would be a great place to meet! We can enjoy some lunch and some great company.:D Let's try to meet and see if we can put a face to our names!! :bounce: If you can't be there, don't hesitate to look on the sheet that SuAnne is putting together and contacting us at our room!

It will be a great time for all!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

My hubby and I will definately be at Lumieres on Monday! You can't miss me, I have bright RED hair! :)

Thanx Target ~
That sounds great and I hope it works out for everyone.
Can't wait to meet all our Dis board friends :)

Monday lunch at Lumieres sounds great! How will we identify each other? Is this that lime green ribbon thing?

I have one of those "Hello My Name Is " tags that I scooped from a meeting I was at recently, I've coloured in the white part with a lime green marker so it will really stand out. :bounce:

Dec. 14 cruisers ~
Is it really possible we only have 18 days to go?? Hard to believe after a 2 yr count down! I have 1 suit case ready and everything else folded in piles to pack. Still need to pick up some last mintue things. Now ~ to decorate the house for Christmas before cruising! Everyone, including our Magic, please stay well. ;)

4nana-
My counter says 17 days since we are going down the day before. That's when my vacation starts!! I can't believe it either! I didn't plan as far out as you did, but the wait has been enough for me! :D I don't have anything packed, but my piles are getting there! I hope we all stay well on board-as I wish for all cruisers. We could use a "Ship load" of pixie dust at this moment!

We leave 2 weeks from today!! I am mostly packed , but I think I need to go through it and do some prioritization as I have way too much! :earseek:

Monday, 11:30 at Lumieres sounds great for a meet. I will be there. Will find something lime green - the marker on an old name tag sounds doable! Not a thing packed yet.

And just think - no question of who picks up the bill or whether they will give separate billing!

--suzanne

I thought it was time for us to be on the first page again. Hope all had a nice Thanksgiving and that your leftovers are about gone - I am not sure I can manage another turkey sandwich!
While I feel awful for those that should have sailed today I am getting excited about 12/14 and looking forward to meeting all of you. Looking forward to lunch in Lumiere's on Monday!

I too hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. :)
Yes, my heart goes out to all those whose had planned so long and looked forward to their 'magic'al trip only to have it canceled. All this illness has really dampened our spirit and we're keeping our fingers crossed this sanitation process will break the chain.
'Lord willing and the creek don't rise', our group still plans on going. Just think, we'll have new pillows and mattresses!!
Everyone take care and stay well. ;)

I can't believe that two weeks from today we will all finally be on the MAGIC! It's really almost here!

Has everyone started packing yet? We just put our home on the market, and I haven't been able to get the suitcases down to pack because the house has to be "neat" all the time. It's killing me! I want to start packing!

Monday, 11:30am at Lumieres, huh? That sounds like a good plan to me! I hope to find a lime ribbon, but if not I swear you can't miss me and my RED hair! You'll know it's me right away!

Hope everyone has a great two weeks getting ready!!

Yummmm...turkey. Our Thanksgiving was last month so I am ready for turkey again! I am really into the Christmas spirit now...we had about 6 inches of snow come down in 2 hrs. and it is a winter wonderland outside right It's so beautiful and looks so Christmassy.

We had our pre crusie hair cuts today and tonight I'm going to do some packing while we watch "Christmas Vacation"

Can't wait to meet eveyone for lunch on Monday. In the meantime, I'll be running around with my lime green name tag hanging around my neck. We hope to get to the terminal fairly early. ...so hopefully we'll see some of you there too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter