December 2008--Updated List of Whose Going When Page 8 Post 119

We're planning to be there the first week of December again next year for the parade taping.. it will be our 7th... we so love doing that... my DD8 (dressed as Belle in her Christmas Dress) had a closeup this year during the Jessica Simspon number and that was so exciting for her Christmas morning

We're going the first week of December/last week of November for 11 days!!!! (Flying in from the UK we have to make it long -...good excuse, right?? haha)

We are so excited about it-we will be spending just 4 days there next month before and after our disney cruise (a lovely 30th b-day gift from my husband) and 4 days is not enough for us! so we are plannig on heading back in december! :cool1:

We are planning to be there December 2-11. This will be my brother and his family's first trip to the world, so I "get" to plan for the whole clan.

We're planning 12/7/08 through 12/12/08. The room is reserved at AKL, but i also have a bounceback booked for September 21-27. Considering how bad the crowds were this year 2nd week of December, i'm seriously thinking of canceling December and just doing the bounceback. The only thing I hate about Florida during the Summer/early Fall months is the heat/humidity. BLAH!

Cruising from Dec 7-11, then over to POP until the 15th. I just love that time of year in WDW.

We've been to wdw the past 3 springs. This year we're going to try to hold out til December. We're thinking Dec 19-23. We'd love to go after xmas, but I'm hoping the crowds are better before.

Hey - We plan on going from Nov 28 through Dec 3. We have never been at christmas time and are very excited.

After another holiday with the in-laws, we are escaping next year!! We are going to WDW, staying at CSR, from 12/20-12/27!

ME! ME! OH, PICK ME! :wave:

I just booked CSR for 12/21 - 1/2 earlier this week. After taking 2 trips in 2006, waiting 2 years is SO HARD!!! We may need to shift dates a bit depending on when our school break is but these are the dates that I am planning for!

I love to be frequenting all the boards again (had to stay away when I wasn't planning - it was too depressing!) and can't wait to book all my ADRs!

Looking forward to December 08!!!

For my B-day in Nov. Dh said to go ahead and start planning for '08. This was so great because we were only two weeks out from our Dec. trip and I have never had two trips in the works at one time. We haven't decided on our exact dated but they will be somewhere between the second and third week of Dec.:woohoo:

Hoping to! Was there this past Nov. 23/30 and went to 1st MVMCP but due to rain on 27th didn't get to see it all and would love to go again. Love,love, love Osborne Lights and EPCOT Santa's. I've been to WDW many times and tried to concentrate on the Holiday events and still didn't get to see it all. I did ALOT of Christmas shopping, though, and it was so fun.Crossing my fingers that I can make it happen in 2008.

I am planning for a 12/20 - 12/23 trip next year. It will be a quick one but at least we will get to see the Christmas decorations. Once the school calendar comes out I might get to back it up a day or 2...our DDs don't know that we are planning this yet. It won't be a surprise trip but we're going to wait a little while before we tell them.

I'm going! I'm going! December 6-14th but hoping to have extra money to add on 2 more days! Staying at Pop Century with DH and DD4.

I already made my reservation so I can't wait. We were there Dec. 2006 and loved the weather and small crowds so hoping for the same.

Right now we are debating between DD's 3rd b-day (August and would be a lot cheaper) or next Christmas. My daughter is obsessed with Disney and Christmas, so I can't think of a better thing to do! We went in December 2006 but she doesn't remember that one. Ever since we went in Sept 2007, though, she can't stop talking about it. So, put us down for "maybe!"

Well, im way too excited. I know that christmas has just finished but I cant take the excitement anymore!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Who else is going?

Im going Dec 5-13th...:wizard:

I hope it wont be crowded.

Count on me too ::yes::! We were there last year and arrived the Monday after Thanksgiving but in 2008 Thanksgiving is so late! So it looks like we will be there Dec. 1st-15th :) pray all goes well. I've already had to cancel a trip in late Sept. due to funds so now I'm not so sure of myself but it should be fine!

Canceling is the pits!!! On top of that we didn't make it this year for Dec. so I'm really hoping to go in 08 :thumbsup2!

In no way was this question to early! You've made my night to tell you the truth, now I'm all excited hehe!

It's never too early. Current plan is December 12-16. First night offsite, remainder at WLV, which I will be able to book in May.

Welcome Aboard to anyone whose going in December and I didnt get a chance to say hello! I really didnt think that many people would be booked!

Woohoo to everyone whose going!!!

Our group of 7 will be there somewhere around the 15th-26th of December. Can't wait! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter