• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

December 2008--Updated List of Whose Going When Page 8 Post 119

This morning I will make a list of whose going when and where they are staying.

I forgot to say we will be staying at Fort Wilderness in our Motorhome when we go Dec 13-21.
thanks for doing this it will be fun seeing who will be there at the same time.

I forgot to say we will be staying at Fort Wilderness in our Motorhome when we go Dec 13-21.
thanks for doing this it will be fun seeing who will be there at the same time.
Great thanks! I was going to do it from the start but I forgot...im really sorry.

Is anyone doing christmas shopping when in WDW?
I am...just responded to a question, on another thread, about spending money and wrote that I thought that we would not spend as much as we did this year, next year (officially the 07 trip is now last year and the 08 trip is now THIS year...yeah!!!) So, last year, I did alot of Christmas shopping for one of my DD, age 6, got her all things Sleeping Beauty and Princesses, including the Castle; this year maybe a little but, probably not as much. But, for everyone else, instead of thinking in terms of buying souveniers, I may consider thinking in terms of Christmas shopping. I'm just afraid I'd buy things as "gifts" and then want to keep it all once we get home. LOL!

Me as well and we are taking along 2 rookies. Dec. 5 - 15, 2008. Can't wait and at WL also, of course.
Thanks

Just booked trip for Dec 21-28 and staying at POR. The kids have already been informed that Santa may be leaving a lot of Disney stuff...so def doing our shopping there. I am not going to let the crowds bother us....will just plan accordingly and be happy that we are at Disney and nothing can ruin that :)

Count us in!! We have had reservations since September!
My husband, 2 girls (21 and 15) and myself from December 20 - 30 at the Wilderness Lodge.
Hope to see some of you there!! :woohoo:

We are going as well. This will be our 3rd Christmas down there, 2004, 2006 & 2008. We always go between December 19th to January 2nd.

I just love that time of the year but like you say it is so crowded. 2004 wasn't too bad, but last year it was so packed, we couldn't even get lunch in the parks, it was so crowded, but we wouldn't change the time of the year.

It is only my DH and me that go, and we jusy take our time doing and looking at things, Can't wait.

We always drive down, but this year the weather was so bad I am hoping we don't get any snow before we go. We usually have to leave here around the 10th or 11th to get down there, if we are early we stay in Kissimmee,,,,Blue

As I said in my response, we are going December19th 2008 - January2, 2009,
please include us in your list,,, thanks

Blue

we were thinking about going december 5th for a few days but now that i see how many people are responding to this thread i'm having second thoughts. is that silly?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter