DECEMBER 2010....Who's comin??

:thumbsup2kiddos and I made a countdown chain - so excited to take one link off each day!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

We'll be back in 36 days!!! This will be our first trip in December to see the Christmas decorations...can't wait!!!!!!!

We'll be there 4 weeks from tomorrow, on Dec 6th. We got our ME tags last week, can I expect anything else in the mail? This is my first trip as an adult and the first staying on property, so I'm not sure what to expect.

So excited though :banana:

We'll be there 4 weeks from tomorrow, on Dec 6th. We got our ME tags last week, can I expect anything else in the mail? This is my first trip as an adult and the first staying on property, so I'm not sure what to expect.

If you booked a room only reservation, ME tags are all that you will get.
We arrive Dec 1st, booked a free dining package, and we got our package vouchers and Disney luggage tags last week. Our admission will be attached to our room key cards.

:thumbsup2kiddos and I made a countdown chain - so excited to take one link off each day!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

We first took DD#1 when she was 2 (turned 3 on the trip...) and we made a paper chain. Decorating each link with things we would do on the trip, characters, rides, pictures. Used stickers, markers, crayons, glitter glue. We've done one for each trip since. Lots of fun to race to the chain every morning to be the one to pull off the link! :goodvibes AND, it was a GREAT way to get her out of bed on school mornings...I'd say, "I'm going to tear off today's link on the chain!" The reply, "Oh, no, I AM!" and pop out of bed :tigger: to get there before me!

BUT THIS YEAR IS DIFFERENT.... watching the holiday season shows from the World on HGTV last year she told me, "Mom, I want to go for the holidays. I want to see the decorations! I don't even care if I get to ride any of the rides; I just want to see what it looks like." :santa:

SOOOOO, 6+ months ago, we booked a 1 bd rm at SSR. I can't wait!!!! :ssst: SHE DOESN'T KNOW YET!!! But, now we have DD#2 who is 1 1/2 years old and I've told her all about it!!!! She can keep secrets still! :laughing:

I'd love to keep it a secret until it's time to go to the airport!!! My big problem will be her missing the last week of the semester & getting everything completed before. If we were a week earlier, we'd still have a week of school left where she could finish up projects or take tests after we get back. I'm going to tell the teachers (3) this week so we'll see what we can work out. :scared1:

But wouldn't it be great to pick her up from school a couple hours early on a Friday afternoon and say, "We're going to the airport! We're going to Disney World!!!"? :cheer2:party::jumping1::love2::dancer::love1: :woohoo:

Our last trip, spring break 2009, my cousin and I went w/ our DD's. She had a big bunch of balloons & took them to her classroom to suprise her.

Have any of you suprised your kids? How did it go? :thanks:

Gena

HELLO JAMIE! So very, very happy for you!!!! I hope you have a wonderful, best time of your life! I'm always excited when I hear of people making their first trip to WDW in their life, in a long time, or bringing their kids. Soak it all up! :santa:

Dec 22 :santa::santa::santa::santa:, WL here I come, love disney at Christmas time

Gena, this upcoming time it really is all about the decorations. :santa:

It is also very surreal on Main Street, people in shorts, flowers in bloom, Christmas decorations and fake snow falling. :lmao: Not that there is anything wrong with that.:thumbsup2

Have a wonderful time and see you there!

Slightly Goofy

If you booked a room only reservation, ME tags are all that you will get.
We arrive Dec 1st, booked a free dining package, and we got our package vouchers and Disney luggage tags last week. Our admission will be attached to our room key cards.

Thank you, we do have a dining package and park tickets. I guess the vouchers should be coming sometime this week then. I'm so excited, I'll have to let DD open the Disney mail this time.

HELLO JAMIE! So very, very happy for you!!!! I hope you have a wonderful, best time of your life! I'm always excited when I hear of people making their first trip to WDW in their life, in a long time, or bringing their kids. Soak it all up! :santa:

Thank you so much. My DD is 3 1/2 and she is such a Disney kid already. She loves rides and characters and going to Disney is going to blow her mind. I wish I could record her every second so I never forget the look on her face. I know I'll cry, it's going to be amazing :lovestruc

We will be there the 18th but considering getting there early and adding the 17th!

I am excited, it is a surprise trip my daughter and her friend will find out the night before we leave:cool1: can't wait to see her face!

This will be our first visit at Disney world. We will be arriving on December 11th and leaving December 18th.

I can't wait! What kind of weather can we expect?

I am excited, it is a surprise trip my daughter and her friend will find out the night before we leave:cool1: can't wait to see her face!

Suprise for our 11 year old too!!!! Still working out details to keep it a secret from her & manage to get all homework completed before the end of the semester! :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter