DECEMBER 2010....Who's comin??

This will be our first visit at Disney world. We will be arriving on December 11th and leaving December 18th.

I can't wait! What kind of weather can we expect?

I'll be there on the 11th too! :cool1:

We were there the same week last year and we were very lucky to have BEAUTIFUL weather! 80s during the day. I am hoping for the same this year.

jb :thumbsup2

We get there on the 11th as well. We were there the same week in 1997 and had 80's and 90's during the day the entire week. I am hoping for the same, definitely, though I am quite certain that my kids will swim and we we will be fine with 70's too!

44 Days and counting...:cool1:

The boys don't know yet! We haven't decided how we're going to suprise them with it.

Will be at POP 12/23-30...:yay:

We get there on the 11th as well. We were there the same week in 1997 and had 80's and 90's during the day the entire week. I am hoping for the same, definitely, though I am quite certain that my kids will swim and we we will be fine with 70's too!

I've been in mid-November before, but not in December. Wasn't sure what to expect. Figure that we'll need a jacket or hoodie in the evenings. When in November we kept our shorts on for evening & just put on the hoodie. We have friends who live in Orlando & they've taken their watercraft out & swam on New Year's Day. Guess we'll be fine. Almsot anything will be better than St. Louis weather! :cool1:

Twice!!!!!!!!!!!! Dec. 2-5 with husband's family - AKL - Kidani Village. Dec. 19-24 with my family - Wilderness Lodge & Boardwalk Inn Concierge!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love those Annual Passes!:rotfl:

:banana::banana:15 days!! Until 12 days at AKL!!! Woohoo!! :banana::banana:

:yay: :dance3: :cheer2: :santa: :woohoo: :goodvibes

I'm a little panicked and a LOT EXCITED!!!! My family is starting to smile a little more.... :mickeyjum Almost Disney time again!! party:

yayyy!! 30 days til we head to FL and 33 days til our reservations .. and we got our mickey mail today!!

21 days and no mickey mail yet :( should i be worried?
you may want to call? i've heard of people getting it with fewer days left, though ...

We got our Mickey Mail yesterday! Can't wait to surprise our DS9 in 24 days! He doesn't have a clue that we're going!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter