December 2013: We just booked!

3 SLEEPS!!! Bring on the magic!

We arrive dec 8 also. Where are you staying? We will be at Bonnet Creek.

PS go steelers.

We are staying at Old Key West.

Last time we were in Disney the days we wore our Ravens gear we would be waiting in line or sitting on a bench relaxing a few minutes and Steelers fans would come up to us and tell us how much they hate us and other rude things which I thought was obnoxious and uncalled for. I was surprised people acted that way especially in front of kids in Disney. I know all teams have their obnoxious fans and hopefully that won't happen on this trip. I am an O's fan as well.

I am so sorry you encountered such people. It's just a game. It upsets me that some football fans are so rude. Much as it pains me to talk about when my team loses (especially to a division rival), I would hope more people would congratulate other teams' fans on their victories. So to that end - Nice job to your team on Thanksgiving. Another super-close game!

A few years ago we went to Pittsburgh for a weekend during the summer and saw a Pirates game. I am glad AM won the NL MVP this year. He is one of my favorite baseball players. Anyway. we saw the sights and really enjoyed visiting.

Pittsburgh really is a picturesque city. I like seeing the cityscape at night especially. Glad you enjoyed your visit there!

3 SLEEPS!!! Bring on the magic!

We are staying at Old Key West.

I am so sorry you encountered such people. It's just a game. It upsets me that some football fans are so rude. Much as it pains me to talk about when my team loses (especially to a division rival), I would hope more people would congratulate other teams' fans on their victories. So to that end - Nice job to your team on Thanksgiving. Another super-close game!

Pittsburgh really is a picturesque city. I like seeing the cityscape at night especially. Glad you enjoyed your visit there!

Thanks! I try to be a good sport whether I like teams or not in NFL or MLB which are the 2 sports I follow religiously.

To everyone,

I will be leaving very early Sat morning and in case I can't get here tomorrow I just want to wish everyone going soon especially this week a magical and safe trip and hope we have great weather! It has been great talking with everyone during this long over a year of planning and it helped the time go by very fast. I can't wait to chat with all of you upon our return.

Thanks! I try to be a good sport whether I like teams or not in NFL or MLB which are the 2 sports I follow religiously.

To everyone,

I will be leaving very early Sat morning and in case I can't get here tomorrow I just want to wish everyone going soon especially this week a magical and safe trip and hope we have great weather! It has been great talking with everyone during this long over a year of planning and it helped the time go by very fast. I can't wait to chat with all of you upon our return.

Have a great trip and thanks for starting this thread! :thumbsup2

One week exactly!!! :cool1::cool1:

It is supposed to be so cold here the next week as well (temps in the teens) so it will be nice to get to Orlando!

Been counting down since over 800 days but tonite is the night! We are leaving around midnight for our about 27 hour drive! Checking into POP on Sunday and MK here we come Monday! LaNouba for the first time on the 10th and MVMCP on the 12th. Little worried about the crowds i've been hearing about but we'll take a crowded day at Disney World over a cold, crappy day here in WI anytime. Woke up to -5 degrees and have about a foot of snow on the ground, so the Orlando warmth will be great::yes::

LLLSRL said:
Been counting down since over 800 days but tonite is the night! We are leaving around midnight for our about 27 hour drive! Checking into POP on Sunday and MK here we come Monday! LaNouba for the first time on the 10th and MVMCP on the 12th. Little worried about the crowds i've been hearing about but we'll take a crowded day at Disney World over a cold, crappy day here in WI anytime. Woke up to -5 degrees and have about a foot of snow on the ground, so the Orlando warmth will be great::yes::

Where in Wi are you? I live outside of Milwaukee and we don't have any snow yet...it is freezing though!

Freezing here in Chicago too. Can't wait to get to Orlando to warmer weather. Where is the fast forward to vacation button?

We leave MD early tomorrow morning right before the bad weather hits. It did rain today but wasn't too bad. We are about to drop the dog off at the kennel. In about 10 hours we leave for the airport. I hope I can get some sleep tonight. I am so excited that it is the final countdown!

We leave MD early tomorrow morning right before the bad weather hits. It did rain today but wasn't too bad. We are about to drop the dog off at the kennel. In about 10 hours we leave for the airport. I hope I can get some sleep tonight. I am so excited that it is the final countdown!

CynBeth I am so excited for you!!! You started this thread so long ago and now here you are about to leave for your trip!! I hope it is everything you have wished for and you have a wonderful time:santa:.

We are one week away here. This time exactly next week we'll be in Orlando and just getting into bed at the airport hotel, ready to head to Disney in the morning. Only 7 sleeps to go!! And as always, I still have so much to do:rotfl:.

1 SLEEP!!! We're flying out of Baltimore tomorrow, me, my mom, my dad, and MY BRAND NEW FIANCEE!!! I proposed to her yesterday and she said "I would love to marry you!" What are we going to do next? We're going to Disney World!!! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

1 SLEEP!!! We're flying out of Baltimore tomorrow, me, my mom, my dad, and MY BRAND NEW FIANCEE!!! I proposed to her yesterday and she said "I would love to marry you!" What are we going to do next? We're going to Disney World!!! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

How wonderful!!!! Congratulations to you both and enjoy your trip!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter