December 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm now about to cancel at about 4:45 Pacific my Le Cellier for 5 at 2:25 on December 14.

Sorry for the last second notice on this, but I just released an Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian for 3 people at 4:00 PM on Thur 12/4.

I will be cancelling OHana for December 28 for 10 people at 5:00 pm.

I will wait to cancel if you would like to arrange a cancellation time.
If anyone wants to coordinate, please pm or post here.
Thank you.

I am going to cancel this since I have not heard from anyone.

EDIT: Canceled.

Akershus Royal Banquet Hall 8:15am party of 6

December 18th

Canceled on 7/11/2014 at 1:36pm EST

I have been checking everyday for T-REX dinner times for December. I even called Disney Dining yesterday and they didn't have any slots available. It seems T-REX holds on to some reservations and does not release them all at once to Disney.

Today I just checked Dec 15-19 and I see they've added some 5 pm and 6 pm slots for dinner. Just wanted to let everyone know in case anyone was looking for these times at T-REX. We were able to book for 5 pm.

I have been checking everyday for T-REX dinner times for December. I even called Disney Dining yesterday and they didn't have any slots available. It seems T-REX holds on to some reservations and does not release them all at once to Disney.

Today I just checked Dec 15-19 and I see they've added some 5 pm and 6 pm slots for dinner. Just wanted to let everyone know in case anyone was looking for these times at T-REX. We were able to book for 5 pm.

Thanks, I was able to book T-REX for Dec. 16 at 8pm.

Always call T-Rex direct, they usually have plenty of openings. Also according to T-Rex if you make the reservation through them and don't show up, there is no cancellation fee. (of course out of courtesy you should always cancel if possible).

Always call T-Rex direct, they usually have plenty of openings. Also according to T-Rex if you make the reservation through them and don't show up, there is no cancellation fee. (of course out of courtesy you should always cancel if possible).

Both Rainforest Cafe locations are the same way, you can call and get a ressie when there are no Disney ADRs left. I just like having all my reservations showing in one place :)

Cancelling O'hana breakfast 9:20am on Dec. 14 for 3 to exchange for CRT.

Hope someone wants it!

I just changed our 6:30 LTT on 12/12 from 6:30 to 5:30, so our 6:30 slot is now open. We are a party of 5.

Sorry to not pre-post, the time finally showed up so I took it.

Just re-did my dining reservations for our Dec. trip and cancelled a bunch of reservations as a result. Amazing how 1 change led to like 10 other ones!

Cancelled reservations:

Reservation for 6 on Thursday Jan 1, 2015
The Dining Room at Wolfgang Puck® Grand Cafe
6:00 PM - Dinner

Reservation for 6 on Sunday Dec 28, 2014
Narcoossee's
7:45 PM - Dinner

Reservation for 6 on Saturday Dec 27, 2014
Holidays Around the World - Candlelight Dinner Packages Tutto Italia Dinner
5:00 PM - Dinner

Reservation for 6 on Monday Dec 29, 2014
Via Napoli Ristorante e Pizzeria
6:20 PM - Dinner

Reservation for 6 on Tuesday Dec 30, 2014
Liberty Tree Tavern
8:00 PM - Dinner

Reservation for 6 on Monday Dec 29, 2014
Chef Mickey's
11:00 AM - Breakfast

Reservation for 9 on Monday Dec 29, 2014
Chef Mickey's
11:10 AM - Breakfast

Reservation for 6 on Saturday Dec 27, 2014
Cinderella's Royal Table
10:10 AM - Breakfast

Cancelling the following now 7/17 2:30 EST / 11:30am PST

Ohana
Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Time: 8:05 PM
Guests: 2 Adults

Ohana
Date: Thursday, December 18, 2014
Time: 8:10 PM

The Crystal Palace
Date: Thursday, December 18, 2014 (MK morning EMH)
Time: 8:15 AM

I'll be cancelling a Chef Mickey (10:45am) and an 'Ohana (5:15pm) on Dec 10.

Party of 6.

Will be canceling a Chef Mickey reservation for 12/12 @ 6:50pm for 3 people. If anyone wants to coordinate, PM me!

Just cancelled:

Akershus Princess dining.
Sun, Dec. 21 at 5:00 p.m.
Dinner for 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter