December 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cancelled Tusker House for party of 6 a few minutes ago. It was for 12/19 at 1:40 pm.

Just Cancelled:

Be Our Guest Restaurant
9:00 PM Dinner for 1
Date: Saturday, December 13, 2014

I will be canceling an 8:00 pm Ohana 12/3 for 4 reservation. PM me if you want to coordinate.

Will cancel later tonight:
'Ohana
Date: Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Time: 5:15 PM
Guests: 5 Adults

I will be canceling a reservation for 2 for the Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party on Mon. Dec 15.

There's a 7 PM 1900 Park Fare on 12/05 available for three people. It's a bit too late for our plans, but nothing has shown up in awhile so grab it if you want it!

For 9 people at 6:00 (seemed an odd time, but she assured me it was correct??). Going to cancel this one as we have been able to get reservations at CP that should have us leaving right as Wishes starts - hoping we can watch from the porch as we have in the past when dining there before Wishes....

There's a 1900 Park Fare available for up to 6 people for Sunday, December 7 @ 4:35 PM.

Fantastic! Dinner Package @ Mama Melrose, 12/21 @ 1:50pm for 2.
I was able to get a time for the correct party size. Reservation not cancelled.

Edit: cancelled 8/2 @ 11:18pm CST

There's an 'Ohana available on December 7 @ 5:10 PM for at least six! Might have grabbed this myself, but I was able to get a BOG a few weeks ago for the same night.

Down here for a few days just had Cali Grill. Going to stick with the lounge/bar for our December trip. Just canceled CG Decemebrr 14th at 7:45 for 4.

I have the following reservations I am going to drop. If anyone is interested let me know.

12/23 Chef Mickey 6:30 pm - party of 4

Still have this as of 8/20/14 - Let me know if you are interested.

I'm going to be cancelling a CRT ressie for 2 for Dec 14 @ 11:45 AM. PM if you want to coordinate. If not, I'll be cancelling it on Friday, Aug 8.

EDIT --- Cancelled already

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter