December January & February Park Hours Update Watch/Discussion

not relative to this thread, but some march hours for HS extended park closing to 8:30 PM instead of 8 PM

They’ve already opened up more MFSR FPs for 3/6 in the extended hours. I just grabbed one for 7:30pm.

I too am beginning to think they aren’t going to open any more FPs for SDD late Feb. I have been looking for 2/29. All is not lost though.. From all the stalking , I was able to grab SDD and keep modifying it to a pretty ideal time for our plans. I think it might fit in even better than 8am (or at least that’s what I’m telling myself so I can stop refreshing!!)

Last edited:
Nothing from 8 to 9, but there are a lot ToT FPs for the morning times, where they weren't before. I'm looking at 2/4 and 2/5. Maybe people changing plans instead of Disney actually adding more FPs?

I've gotten the fastpass I wanted! It only took since last Friday evening refreshing for what I felt was gonna be the rest of my life... :crazy:
Agree. I thought waiting to leave for the vacation was grueling. Refreshing and waiting for these to drop was exhausting. At least once an hour since times changed last week. Worth it though because it allows us to really rework our plans for that day.

Is this a record in waiting for fastpasses to drop after park hours are adjusted? Let this thread serve as an example for future fastpass hopefuls that Disney can and sometimes WILL make you wait nearly a week. 🤣

Sure feels like it is. Guess the IT person in charge of FP came back to work today after a looooong weekend.

Is this a record in waiting for fastpasses to drop after park hours are adjusted? Let this thread serve as an example for future fastpass hopefuls that Disney can and sometimes WILL make you wait nearly a week. 🤣

It's given me a depressing lesson in patience. Lol. Very happy that it finally happened.

Did anyone see MFSR between 8-9 after the 19th? That’s what I’m waiting on and I’m seeing nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter