December January & February Park Hours Update Watch/Discussion

thanks for that shoe reminder! my kids usually wear crocs in disney but both are saying they are too "babyish" for them. now what???
How about sneakers? I am planning to have my kids wear their sneakers that they have been using for school and going to bring their flip flops for around the resort. I’m in the process of trying to find a 2nd option for them in the parks in case their normal sneakers get wet or something else happens to them.

So we are just going to DHS on November 27th and I am just really watching that day. However, I saw DAK is 9-9 on that day and I swear it used to be 9-8. Yup, WDW Magic web site still says 9-8 so I didn’t imagine it. Perhaps something is happening.

Looks like MK hours for Saturday Dec. 7th changed, maybe? :confused3 It's showing 8am to midnight, pretty sure it was 9am-9pm before.

All the other Saturdays in December are still listed with 9am-9pm hours.

That was my thought too. I am checking that date first as it’s (unfortunately) our studios day and it would make sense that the hours will change on that one for sure.

Unless mistaken, AK is open from 9-9pm (formerly 8pm) on Black Fri. Weird that is all I see changed for the last few days of Nov. for our stay

When was the last time hours were changed? Usually I see it reported on some sites for weeks in which it was extended. Haven't seen anything today, was hoping my week 11/4-11/10 was updated but nothing yet...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter