delta, midway match southwest free tix

pilgrimage

DIS Veteran
Delta 18003212121 and Midway 180044Midway are now matching southwest's friends fly free offer by phone . I got two from RDU for July $184, including security fees. Hope this opens more ticket options for you all.
Thanks for all the info I've gained from this community.

All zones. If you do not have a telephone agent who can find the desired code, ask them to call for a supervisor and confirm that both Delta and Midway are matching southwest. It took a little patience ,but I got frequent flyer miles on my desired carrier. Good luck.

The phone # you had listed is for AA. I tried Delta, and they said they dont have any specials like that, nor any companion fare. I called a few times as well.

I am very sorry for the phone error . Delta is 1800-221-1212.I spoke with a supervisor and they are indeed doing a "'friends fly free" in all zones Southwest flies. They way mine was listed was $156 then when the agent entered 2 passengers, it came up for %156 plus security fees for two, totalling $184.
I hope this helps. Sorry!

That's it, I have had it with delta! ;) I have been calling for the last 3 days about this and was told no way. I asked a few minutes ago for a supervisor and was told no. When I read this thread to them (not saying what board I was reading, of course) he miraculously finds a "companion fare". The first persons fare is a little more than what the website is quoting for one person and you have to pay taxes and such just like SW's special fare. I was quoted $236 before taxes for the first person. For both to fly w/ taxes it would be $310. The catch is you must book 30 days in advance. It is only 29 days before Memorial Day weekend, so this fare isn't good for that time frame. When I changed the dates to 5-26 coming back on Tues the 28th, the 28th was not included for this fare. If I would have done this yesterday, we could have gone to MCO! I want to cry....................................I've already been to the airport once to pick up our tickets only to run into a snag because of Delta, now this. We will not be going now, again, and again, and again, and again.

Just got off the phone with Delta......Again!! No rate......asked for a supervisor, and she found the companion fare rate. The catch is........travel must start by 4/2 and be completed by 6/13. Thats why it wont work for me since we go in sept. Another thing she said was the reg rate now is 272.50, and the companion rate is 500.00! Not much of a savings. I am just hoping it goes on sale for our trip. Im hoping for about 200 RT, then i have 4-$59 vouchers to add onto that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter