Deluxe Room HRH ?

Joan S.

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Needs to 'fess up
HI, I booked a deluxe level room for the HRH in July for 3 nites. I love the room, will sleep 5 with no rollaway needed. Is it possible to add Club Level to this room type?? Do I try at check in or call (AGAIN) now?? Thanks, Joan

Apparently though, you can't book a deluxe room on club level. However, if you can find the room number of a deluxe room on club level, you can request that room. There is no price difference for standard or deluxe rooms on club level and they are just distributed as one type of room.

Thank You for the info!! Maybe someone has done this and could supply me with a room #?? Since we are a family of 5 it is usually "economical" for us to do Club Level! Thanks, Joan:smooth:

Good Luck! I've been going round and round with HRH over this issue. Seems until fairly recently you could reserve deluxe on club (at least that is what the desk manager told me). I have teens and need the extra space/sofa bed. On the fourth call to the hotel explaining the situation I got some answers.

I was told I could keep a deluxe elsewhere and purchase Club rights at check in if I chose.

I made my res. requesting room 7019 (thanks to another poster here) or another Deluxe room on club. My concern was that when I check in in June, if no Deluxe on Club are available, would I then be charged full rack rate to change to another Deluxe room and would one even be available. I was told by the 800 number and Loews that I could call 1 week in advance to check on getting deluxe and make my request.

They also suggested I make 2 reservations - 1 requesting deluxe club, the other for regular deluxe and cancel one 5 days out.

I didn't really want to do that, so..... on the final call, speaking with the desk manager, he tagged the reservation at the HRH desk as needing deluxe club. He told me that if I waited til one week out in June there would be "NO WAY" to get a deluxe on club as they are the ones assigned first. After speaking with him he assured me the would do everything possible to get us deluxe - said "99% sure" and if we can't they would "take care of us".

So, in a leap of faith, I cancelled my other res and kept Club. We'll see. We arrive 6/5 - 6/9.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

HTH!!

JUlie, THANK YOU for all that info!! I will try to call the hotel and see what I can get! Wilburville, I will send you a PM, this is our first stay on Universal property so I am trying to pick up as much info as possible!! Thanks, Joan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter