DHS 2011 Swap ~COMPLETE!! Photos #343

Nan, and everyone in group M, I have a question.

I have an idea for my letter O but it will only work if my letter is brown, would that be ok? if not I have to change my game plan :)

Alrighty!! My letter groups are done.

Here is Group M (with the O prototype, that is against the rules :) )

IMG_20111126_232437.jpg

group P2: Luxo is a shiny silver

IMG_20111126_230202.jpg

Love those Rachal :)

Nan--we should be postal by December 5th (hopefully Rachel will be finished by then).

I'll be postal as soon as I pick up my paycheck (they weren't in on Wed when I went there to get it) so Tuesday unless you want me to hold off until you know there isn't an Angel spot that you need me to do. (basicly I just need the postal money, since I brought glue, photo square with what I had set aside for it)

Thanks for checking in..

Reddy ~ hold off until we know if we need an angel... please! You are first call!!!

WDWM ~ LOL about Rachal (MDD)... school is in the way!!

JLD ~ keep the O!!! I love the O!!!! Keep the O! Keep the O!

I have my letters done.. and I have all my papers pulled will finish up the mini kits one a day this week.... weekend went to heck in a hand basket!

Thanks Cheryl!!

Thanks Nan, I struggled forever with that one, and then it came to me and then i was like darn not in the color scheme!! will get them out end of the week. :)

Ok I can wait - everything is in a Wal-mart bag waiting - labeled & ready to go

My check-in

Complete: A, F, L2, N,O
In Progress: C2, P2

I have to assemble my 3rd piece for C2, and glue the monkeys on P2. I hope to finish it up either tonight or tomorrow.

Sorry I'm late checking in. My internet was down Monday when I got home from work/dance/basketball, and I totally forgot yesterday. I'm not sure I even touched the computer all day. Anyway, I'm finishing my letters up today. I will be postal by Friday at the latest.

I am finished. I probably won't mail until Saturday. Too much going on this week, and then white stuff tomorrow!

Group A:
IMG_3620.jpg

Group C2:
IMG_3621.jpg

Group F:
IMG_3619.jpg

Letters for L2, N, O, P2:
IMG_3622.jpg

Sorry I'm late checking in. My internet was down Monday when I got home from work/dance/basketball, and I totally forgot yesterday. I'm not sure I even touched the computer all day. Anyway, I'm finishing my letters up today. I will be postal by Friday at the latest.

No worries!!! ;) I understand how life gets in the way!! I have been creating everything I can on CDS today because my mats decided not to play nice.. So, DH is picking some up on the way home after he stops by the jewelers for PJ's gift!

Hope those look fabulous!!!! :)

I am finished. I probably won't mail until Saturday. Too much going on this week, and then white stuff tomorrow!

Group A:
IMG_3620.jpg

Group C2:
IMG_3621.jpg

Group F:
IMG_3619.jpg

Letters for L2, N, O, P2:
IMG_3622.jpg

:banana: I'm getting the Star Wars
:sad1: I'm not getting the Monkey confetti

They all look wonderful

great work Hope! yay I;m getting your Pixar place letters!

especially love your One Man's Dream....how did you do the film strips?

The film strip is from Mickey & Friends. I used CDS to weld 2 of them together, and make the shadow. Then I cut .25" white strips to back the little holes. Then I found pictures and sized them to fit the hole, and then did the text in Word. So between the top and bottom layers are 10 pieces of paper that are glued in their spots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter