DHS 2011 Swap ~COMPLETE!! Photos #343

Great job on the mini-kits Rachal.

I have one group left to do... and on 2 groups I have small embellies to add.... I hope to add photos on Wednesday!!! :woohoo: Almost swap free!!! change in plans tonight so I am not able to finish today like planned! But anything for my babies!

Michelle ~ your package arrived safely today!!!! I didn't open it yet but it is in perfect condition!!

Hey all! Please check in and tell me when you are going to mail.. Mail by date is 12/10.
If you posted over the weekend, I have you updated already.

Reddy, please feel free to mail whenever you are ready...

Need to hear from others by Wednesday please... I will be PM'ing those I do not hear from on Wednesday night.

thank you everyone!!!

Nan, I should have it in the mail Friday. all these nutcracker practices are getting in the way!!! not to mention they arent near the post office :) DD has 4 this week. ugh! gonna be a great show though.

Nan, my sick co-worker ended up having out-patient surgery, so I'm covering for her thru tomorrow. I'll get my letters finished and in the mail Friday afternoon.

Cheryl and Rachel ~ your box arrived today! Everything looks great!!!

I finished all my groups today.. will bag and tag while watching TV tonight... I have everything ready to go!!!! :woohoo:

So I am officially swap free!!! *unless I have one swapper not responded in the doll swap; so I'm going to design thoe dolls tonight for saftey*

I finished all my groups today.. will bag and tag while watching TV tonight... I have everything ready to go!!!! :woohoo:

So I am officially swap free!!! *unless I have one swapper not responded in the doll swap; so I'm going to design thoe dolls tonight for saftey*

Nan, if you need help on the dolls, let me know!

Thanks Erin. Could you send me the DC number? I want to keep an eye on it, since you have the nutty post office recently! ;( Not your fault, but maybe my PO could yell at your PO if the need arises!

Should hear a few more are mailing today and if not Monday-ish! Gonna be a busy week so today I'm going to sort the groups into boxes so I can have everything sorted by groups... then when everything arrives, I will only have to sort groups by swapper...photo and box up!

Thanks for letting us know :)

Hope, you're package arrived safely today!!! The box is in great shape...but since I was in major clean mode, I did not open it so I wouldn't lose anything!

Nan, I will be postal tomorrow. Stinking Nutcracker! I tried tonight but the boxes were all full, :headache: so now i have to go back tomorrow. but its near DD's school so it wont be too bad. But come on, we have a APM so that we can ship anytime and they stupid collection spaces are full? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter