• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DHS/Toy Story Land "Early Morning Magic" (EMM) FAQ & Discussion

So I still can’t pull up times for 1/28 or 1/30. I called Disney and they’re telling me they’re sold out?!

Can’t be accurate, in my opinion. Something is likely wrong with the website as those dates have yet to be bookable at all yet. I’d keep checking everyone once in awhile. It’s not in danger of selling out right away.

I'm most just here to follow along but I am really just wondering if I can get the chicken/donut meal with the syrup on the side! From the pics I have seen they seem to be premade and sitting under a warming lamp... :rolleyes1

I'm not a chives fan.. so I'm hoping we can make requests...

I'm most just here to follow along but I am really just wondering if I can get the chicken/donut meal with the syrup on the side! From the pics I have seen they seem to be premade and sitting under a warming lamp... :rolleyes1
I hope we can. My son will not touch it with syrup on it.

I hope we can. My son will not touch it with syrup on it.
My experience is that a simple request like that can be accommodated. More complicated requests, cannot. Last month when we attended the one at MK, a mom was begging to get plain eggs without pepper (the buffet eggs all had some pepper). They told her they simply could not do it. I felt for the mom, but understood their point. They couldn't make eggs for this one person. But not adding syrup to the plate seems reasonable.

Hoping more reports come out soon. :D I'm not sure if the low reports mean that they are not that busy. lol

Hoping more reports come out soon. :D I'm not sure if the low reports mean that they are not that busy. lol

That’s sort of the way MK EMM has been through its existence. That one is in the few hundred people range, so on average you’ll only have an active DISer attending from time to time... not every one.

If this is anything similar, I suspect we may see similar results over time??

FWIW, I’ll be doing this relatively soon so will have a full report. :-)

That’s sort of the way MK EMM has been through its existence. That one is in the few hundred people range, so on average you’ll only have an active DISer attending from time to time... not every one.

If this is anything similar, I suspect we may see similar results over time??

FWIW, I’ll be doing this relatively soon so will have a full report. :-)

Can't wait to hear your report. My choices for this trip came down to more days vs dining plan and more days won out. The other choice was nicer resort vs extras and extras won out, so we are doing EMM at Hollywood and the HEA dessert party.

Looks fun! I am rationalizing it in my head and doing a LOT of rationalizing because there will be 4 of us. So it's going to cost me a cool $300 for this event BUT it covers breakfast and I will cancel our lunch reservation, plus it frees up ALL of Fastpasses to be used elsewhere, so I think we're gonna do it... now, if only Disney would release the date so I can book it...

ok watched his video. and now i'm concerned because he said the worst dish was the only vegetarian dish and i'm vegetarian! Is it possible you think i can ask for another entree and they make it for me vegetarian ? i guess not though because it's premade. now what will i eat?

ok watched his video. and now i'm concerned because he said the worst dish was the only vegetarian dish and i'm vegetarian! Is it possible you think i can ask for another entree and they make it for me vegetarian ? i guess not though because it's premade. now what will i eat?

avocado toast without the egg? Cereal, yogurt, pastries, cheese, fruit.

Looks fun! I am rationalizing it in my head and doing a LOT of rationalizing because there will be 4 of us. So it's going to cost me a cool $300 for this event BUT it covers breakfast and I will cancel our lunch reservation, plus it frees up ALL of Fastpasses to be used elsewhere, so I think we're gonna do it... now, if only Disney would release the date so I can book it...

That was my rationalisation too. We are 5, so cost me over $420. But, we are on a limited timetable, flying in from so far away, this is a trip we take only once every few years, and to top it off, with the promotion just released for January, we will be saving a few hundred dollars, that will cover some of our extra activities.

Maybe his palette isn't good for vegetarian dishes. It may be amazing for someone that is vegetarian. I would try it still. (Actually I'm not vegetarian and I am leaning towards that one. lol Looks great!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter