• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Diaries of an obsessive Disney planner! 4/11 I'M ON MY WAY TO THE HAPPIEST PLACE EVER

I love your shirts and other projects. Great job! I made tip envelopes last trip for Mousekeeping but didn't even think to make ones for the restaurants. I might just have to do that for our next trip. Thanks for the idea!

I love your shirts and other projects. Great job! I made tip envelopes last trip for Mousekeeping but didn't even think to make ones for the restaurants. I might just have to do that for our next trip. Thanks for the idea!

Thank you :goodvibes: I figured it would be easier to use tip envelopes for the resturants then just putting cash out!!! Hope that helped!!!

SINGLE DIGIT DANCE :banana::banana::banana::yay::yay::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:party:party:party::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping3::jumping3::earboy2::earboy2:

So I am oficially amazingly excited!!!!! On thursday my grandma (gibby) and grandpa (pappy) and uncle (unc) came in to visit from Missouri!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! Yesterday we started out the morning by waking up (me 1st), and then I made breakfast. I made Tonga Toast!!! It WAS SO YUMMY!!!!! popcorn:: After that we all started taking turns showering so I watched tv and cuddled with Gib & Pap while I waited. After we all showered my mom ran out to Target to *hint hint* To get our Easter gifts. The only thing i've asked for for Easter is spending money for Disney! I have none :( When my mom got back we all got ready to go out! The boys (my brother, pappy, and unc) went out on their own. They ended up going to Dunham's and bought my brother a new airsoft gun. After that they went to starbucks and then Ruby Blu's to get my brothers hair cut. The girls (me, my mom, and Gibby) went across the street from our house and got a pedicure and manicure! I got two different shades of pink and my mom and gibby both got a french ped. and man. We left there and decided to meet the boys for lunch so we met at Coney Island. I had the chicken finger pita which is obviously breaded chicken strips, cheese, and mayo. After that everything got chaotic! Since we had taken two cars, everyone but my pappy came in my moms car and my pappy drove his car. We dropped my brother off at home and I put my keys out for my grandpa and my mom got her coupon. Pappy went to autozone and bought me a new headlight bulb for my car and then came home to install it. Meanwhile we (me, mom, gibby, and unc) went first to my friends house to pick up my mom and grandmas jewelry order. After that we went to Honey Baked Ham and picked up our 9 lb. ham for tomorrow! Then we ran to Walmart and that is where I got a ton of stuff! Here's the list:
  • Tripod
  • 3 Travel bottles for shampoo/conditioner/body wash
  • Disney Princess bath towel
  • My last m & m tube for pressed pennies
  • A pair of Flip Flops
  • Venus Gillette Razor
  • New Headband
After that we went to Sams Club and I didn't get anything, but I had a great time! We finally came home and my Pap was still working on my car! We sat outside and I helped him and we finished it I came back inside and watched a little bit of tv and then we went out to dinner. We to to an Irish pub called Colleys! It was really good!!! I had Chicken Parmesan which was AMAZING! The pasta had a creamy lobster sauce on it! So! Then we came back home and watched the new episode of Medium and stuff. We then had dessert and watched some more tv and went up to bed. And now it's Saturday morning!! Pictures will come later today!! Thanks for reading!!!

I finished my projects!!!!!!!!:goodvibes:​

So!!! My plans changed after school :laughing: I had to drive my 3 friends home and then get gas and then come home and then go pick up my brother and his friend............lol............anyways....I finally finished my projects!!!! I made 3 t-shirts, three pressed penny containers, and my tip envelopes!!! I'm now working on my tips guide that are on a ring of index cards!!! I am so beyond excited that I finally finished pretty much everything! I still need to print out a bunch of stuff but I can do that this weekend or even next week!! Hope you all enjoy :) I'm headed to vacuum my bathroom and then keep working! Have a great night everyone!!!

P4010764.jpg

P4010765.jpg

P4010766.jpg

P4010769.jpg

Love this idea. I think I am going to go back and look at how much our meal plan tickets actually cost us and tip according to that. Sometimes, many actually we order the max they will let you with the meal plan. At times the tip comes up at 18% outragous. I understand the wait staff does work hard, but no harder than the single parent mom who works for minimum wage here at the local greesy spoon restaurant with $3 breakfasts. If I do it this way then I can always add extra if we get "extra special" service.

Love this idea. I think I am going to go back and look at how much our meal plan tickets actually cost us and tip according to that. Sometimes, many actually we order the max they will let you with the meal plan. At times the tip comes up at 18% outragous. I understand the wait staff does work hard, but no harder than the single parent mom who works for minimum wage here at the local greesy spoon restaurant with $3 breakfasts. If I do it this way then I can always add extra if we get "extra special" service.

Exactly. I explained that to my mom and she totally agreed!! Only 9 days till I go!!

Shopping Pictures!!​

So! Here are the much awaited photos from my excursion yesterday!!!

First off are pics of my nails :)
[COLOR]
P4020787.jpg

M & M Tube for pressed pennies
P4020784.jpg

Travel Bottles for my shampoo/conditioner/body wash
P4020783.jpg

Rimmel Eyeshadow that I got for free with a coupon!
P4020782.jpg

New Headband with ouch-less tips
P4020781.jpg

My NEW TRIPOD
P4020780.jpg

My New Flip-Flops that I have to take back because the one strap is bent :headache::mad:
P4020779.jpg

My New Razor
P4020778.jpg

Disney Princess Beach Towel

P4020777.jpg

Happy Easter

I am sitting here watching Easter Parade with my mom and Gibby and I love it! It is such a good movie :)
7939b.jpg

I wanted to share some pictures with you from last night and today!
The first picture is of our easter coloring table!
P4030795.jpg

This next picture is of my brother and Gibby dying eggs
P4030803.jpg

This is our candy display
P4030804.jpg

Extreme Close-Up of the candy!
P4030806.jpg

My easter basket! I got a bunch of good stuff!!!
P4030807.jpg

My brother with his easter basket
P4030808.jpg

6 days left!!!​

Hiiiiiiii!!!!!!!! I've actually finally finished my shopping!! :banana: So! Here's the pics!!!
P4050843.jpg

P4050836.jpg

P4050837.jpg

P4050838.jpg

P4050839.jpg

P4050840.jpg

P4050832.jpg

P4050833.jpg

P4050834.jpg

P4050835.jpg

And finally some yummy Easter Candy from my basket!!!
P4050823.jpg

P4050825.jpg

P4050826.jpg

P4050827.jpg

P4050828.jpg

P4050817.jpg

P4050818.jpg

P4050820.jpg

P4050821.jpg

P4050811.jpg

P4050812.jpg

P4050814.jpg

P4050815.jpg

P4050816.jpg

My Reborn Baby Girl Bella Rose Gibson :lovestruc

So! I recently purchased my first reborn baby! I am in Love :) I got a great discount because of her head--she had hair and the reborner took it off and there were marks so I got $150 off!!!!!!!! I was so excited :) I got her today and I couldn't wait to get her out and put her in some outfits! I took her to Babiesrus so I could take some pics! So here are the pics!!!

P4060853.jpg

P4050850.jpg

P4050848.jpg

P4050851.jpg

107_0815.jpg

107_0813.jpg

107_0810.jpg

107_0808.jpg

107_0807.jpg

107_0804.jpg

107_0357.jpg

107_0356.jpg

107_0348.jpg

107_0420.jpg

107_0413.jpg

OMG ONLY ONE DAY LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

So everybody! This is the end of my ptr :( Tomorrow I will be putting the last few things in my suitcase and I will pack my carry-on. I will spend the day being lazy and taking a nice long soothing bubble bath before I go to bed. I will update one more time before I leave early Monday morning. I bought a journal so I will be writing every last detail down about my trip. I will be writing a tr and a food review so get ready! Thanks for being there for me in my compulsive state of planning! And get ready for the pictures!

Why thank you guys! I am just so ready to be there already!!!!! 14 hours till i'm in the happiest place on earth!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter