• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Diaries of an obsessive Disney planner! 4/11 I'M ON MY WAY TO THE HAPPIEST PLACE EVER

Yay I'm Team Edward too. Have you seen the trailer for Eclispe?

I hope they still do something special for people celebrating something, DF really wants to get Birthday FP's because his birthday falls on a Saturday (not a good day for Parks). I hope you guys get some Pixie Dust too :goodvibes

OT, but Stefy they don't do birthday FPs anymore. You may get lucky by a super nice CM if they see him with a birthday button and give you some for one particular ride, but you don't get a special FP for your birthday, you actually arent guaranteed anything for your birthday anymore. Its a bit of hit or miss! Sorry :sad1:

OT, but Stefy they don't do birthday FPs anymore. You may get lucky by a super nice CM if they see him with a birthday button and give you some for one particular ride, but you don't get a special FP for your birthday, you actually arent guaranteed anything for your birthday anymore. Its a bit of hit or miss! Sorry :sad1:

OIC, well not to worry. Thank you for posting though :goodvibes

I like the new hair!!! I thought 2 months ago when I got mine cut that I would love it, until I was not able to pull it all up unless I had like 4 clips, ugh! 2 months later and it's still super short. When I did french braid pig tails at WDW last week, I could have cried when I saw how short they looked!!

YAY for WDW mail too!!!

I'm Sick
:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

I can't really update at all right now because I have the flu :sick: I feel really crappy right now and I've been up for the past week puking my guts out :sick: I'll update in a few days......

NOOOO..there's no time for being sick when WDW is right around the corner!!

Take care of yourself and get better really soon! :flower3::angel:

12 DAYS LEFT!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!​

So I am feeling much better! I am sitting on my couch typing up my packing list :banana: I still cannot believe that I am a week and a half away from Disney World!!!!!!!!!! So now I am watching Oprah and waiting till I can go upstairs and finally start packing!!! The only part that I am super angry about is that My printer still isn't working :mad: I really need to make my t-shirts! I'm also waiting for Easter to see if I get some money :wizard: I told my mom that if she needed ideas for what to get me for Easter I told her just money and a white chocolate bunny! I still don't have any money for my pressed pennies yet and I don't have any spending money :headache: So yea........Here's a copy of my packing list: I'm not sure if i'm completely done yet, but here's the rough draft.

Disney World Packing List

Clothes

* Bras (x 3)
* Underwear ( x 7)
* Socks ( x 4)
* Shorts ( x 7)
* Tennis Shoes ( x 2)
* Flip Flops ( x 3)
* Bathing Suit ( x 2)
* Pajamas ( x 4)
* Slippers
* Light Zip-Up Hoodie ( x 2)

Toiletries

* Razor ( x 1)
* Shampoo
* Conditioner
* Body Wash
* Makeup
* Shaving Cream
* Toothbrush
* Toothpaste
* Deoderant
* Hair Spray
* Body Spray/ Perfume
* Sun Block
* Aloe Vera Gel
* Hair Scrunchies/Barrettes
* Hair Brush
* Baby Wipes
* Band Aids
* First Aid Kit
* Hand Sanitizer
* Clorox Wipes
* Migrane Medicine
* Prescription Meds
* Neosporin
* Motion Sickness Meds (Dramamine)

Electronics

* Cell Phone
* Charger
* Laptop
* Power Cord
* Carrying Case
* SLR Camera
* Camera Bag
* Battery Charger
* Memory Card
* Computer Cord
* Small digital camera
* Ipod
* Headphones
* Charger for Ipod
* Camcorder
* Camcorder Charger
* Tripod

Miscellaneous

* Money (cash)
* Extra Batteries
* Autograph Book
* Pen for Autograph book
* Guide Book
* Ponchos
* Misting Fan
* Drivers License
* Wallet
* Sunglasses
* Deck of Cards (monopoly deal)
* Park Bag
* Maid Tip Envelopes
* Pressed Penny Tubes filled
* Snacks
* Pin Necklace and Extra Pins
* Glow Sticks
* Beach Towel
* Gum
* Trip Journal

Carry-On

* Blanket
* Neck Pillow

12 days! So soon!
I just realized that you'll get there two days after we leave): So, we'll just miss you

Seeing your packing list has got me thinking that I need to make one!

Woo hoo, time to start thinking about packing! I should do that one of these days seeing as we leave a week from today...:rotfl:

I do have my pennies/quarters ready to go. haha

12 days! So soon!
I just realized that you'll get there two days after we leave): So, we'll just miss you

Seeing your packing list has got me thinking that I need to make one!

I know! :banana: It's too bad that we'll just miss each other :guilty: I've been really wanting to do a Dismeet! Oh well, maybe next trip! I have a completely full Disney Box and none of it includes clothes :goodvibes:

Glad you are feeling better :) Good idea on getting your packing list together :thumbsup2

Glad you are feeling better :) Good idea on getting your packing list together :thumbsup2

Why thank you :) I know......i'm breaking out the suitcase tonight! I am finishing up my Disney Disigns for my t-shirts, tip envelopes, pressed penny tubes, etc. so i'll be posting pics of that soon!!! My grandparents are coming into town for Easter tonight!!!! They'll be here @ 7-ish so I'm gonna run home, finish my shirts and stuff, run out and tan for a few minutes, clean the rest of the house, make dessert, pick them up at the airport, come back to the house, drop off all of their stuff, take them out to dinner, come back and serve dessert & coffee, and then tmrw's a new day!!! I have a TON to do!!!

11 DAYS LEFT!!!!!!!!!​

So! Today is the last day of school for me for two weeks :banana: :banana: I am in computer apps and I finished everything I needed to! Next hour is sociology and then band!!!! After school I am running over to tan then picking up the stuff for dessert (i'm making an amazing ladyfinger recipe!), then coming home and finishing making my t-shirts. Last night I made three (the fourth and first one was completely ruined :( :() so I have to print out the rest of the disigns and then iron them on! I also have to cut out and glue the labels on my pressed penny tubes and one on my pillowcase and another one on my bag!!! I also have to pick up my grandparents from the airport and then take them out to dinner.......soooo.....long night!! I'll post pics of the shirts when I get home!!!

Wow sounds like you are a busy beaver this afternoon/evening. Hope all goes well :)

Wow sounds like you are a busy beaver this afternoon/evening. Hope all goes well :)

I know!!! My plans totally changed too :laughing: I had to drop my 3 friends off at their houses after school so I didn't have time to go tanning and I ended up having to get gas and then came home and 30 min. later had to go pick up my bro and his friend. lol.......so now i'm gonna update since I have a little break now!

I finished my projects!!!!!!!!:goodvibes:​

So!!! My plans changed after school :laughing: I had to drive my 3 friends home and then get gas and then come home and then go pick up my brother and his friend............lol............anyways....I finally finished my projects!!!! I made 3 t-shirts, three pressed penny containers, and my tip envelopes!!! I'm now working on my tips guide that are on a ring of index cards!!! I am so beyond excited that I finally finished pretty much everything! I still need to print out a bunch of stuff but I can do that this weekend or even next week!! Hope you all enjoy :) I'm headed to vacuum my bathroom and then keep working! Have a great night everyone!!!

P4010764.jpg

P4010765.jpg

P4010766.jpg

P4010769.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter