Diaries of an obsessive Disney planner! 4/11 I'M ON MY WAY TO THE HAPPIEST PLACE EVER

Spring is Coming!!!

Good morning everybody :) As I sit here at my computer, looking like this :surfweb:, I started to think about updating! So I will start with yesterday. Let's see.........I woke up and went to school...exciting I know. After school I went to Image Sun and went tanning. They are having a free tanning weekend so I got to go for free! I went into the bronze bed for 16 minutes--bad idea! I went for too long :confused3: I should've stuck with around 12 minutes. I'm okay now, but last night my stomach, back, and legs were burning--but it was nothing that a little bit of Aloe Vera couldn't help :) I came back home and went upstairs and started watching the Crazies but stopped about 40 minutes in to eat dinner. We had Pizza ((yay)) and right before the pizza got there the mom that I babysat for called me! She asked me if I could come watch the kids (baby girl, 8 months, little boy, 3, little boy, 5) this Tuesday and Wednesday from 4:45 to 7:30! YES! MONEY!!! And I of course said yes!! She also wants me to watch them the week after next one of the days! I'm soooooooooooooooooo excited!!!:thumbsup2::woohoo::yay: Then I sat down with my mom and we watched Ghost Whisperer and Medium! What a great night :banana:
Fast forward to today--I woke up this morning, came downstairs and have been on my laptop ever since :laughing: I'm currently drinking my coffee :surfweb: and looking up some more stuff for our trip:lovestruc: I'm going to head upstairs in a few minutes and take my shower :) and then I have to pick up my room. I had my friend Becky come over about three weeks ago and we completely cleaned and organized my room. So now I have about 5 big black garbage bags full of trash and other bags of stuff to give away. So my mom said that before my friend comes over I have to go through the bags and sort out the recycling and trash and etc. Then i'll start doing my laundry (I have about 3 laundry baskets) of laundry to do. My parents will go to my brothers hockey game at 1:30 and then my friend Aubrey is coming over at 2! We're gonna watch movies and order take-in and have fun chillin!!! So yea, I'll upload some new pictures of my Disney box later today! Thanks for reading :cloud9::lovestruc:

HI!!!! I just wanted to write and say I'm in and of course I'll be going back to read everything but I'm off to TARGET for the travel section!!!!

I was brainstorming of ways to make this trip report a bit better. I looked at some PTR's and I came across wdwgirl's ptr! I loved her top ten lists, so i'm going to steal it :teeth:

Top Ten Attractions
  1. Test Track
    So I absolutely love the queue for this one. I've only rode on it once and I had a blast! I think the tests are really cool too.
    DSC01665.jpg
  2. Dinosaur
    I love the feel of this ride! I just wish that they would turn the volume down a few clicks.
    A01-01.jpg
  3. It's a small world
    "It's a world of laughter a world of tears, it's a world of hopes and a world of fears. There's so much that we share and it's time we're aware, it's a small world after all!" I LOVE THIS RIDE! It makes me feel so happy when I go on it and it brings me back to my childhood.
    SDC10498.jpg
  4. Expedition Everest
    Favorite part is when you go backwards! I also love the queue for this one.
    Expedition_Everest.jpg
  5. Tower of Terror
    THE DROP! That's the only words :) I wish that they would open up the lobby and build onto the hotel and make some rooms that could look all creepy too! I love the movie and the ghosts!
    terror.jpg
  6. Kiliminjaro Safaris
    This ride is just cool. That's the only word to describe it! The fact that the animals are so close to you is amazing!
    DSCF1129.jpg
  7. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    I love the outdoor parts! I haven't been on this in a few years but I'm excited to go back on it!
    big-thunder.jpg
  8. Maelstrom
    I don't know why I love this ride so much, but I do! I love the waterfall part and the darkness and the talking!
    langskipmaelstrom.jpg
  9. Kali River Rapids
    Water Ride! There's a theme, isn't there? I love inner tube rides like this, but this is the best of all! Great picture taking ride too!
    KaliRiverRapids.jpg
  10. Splash Mountain
    Okay! So this has always been my favorite ride and I think it always will be :lovestruc: I love the drops and the water and the inside and the theme!
    splash.jpg

Deva's Top Ten Disney Songs

1. Wishes Soundtrack
2. Splash Mountain Ride Music
3. Part Of Your World
4. Disney Dreams Come True Parade Music
5. So Close
6. When You Wish Upon A Star
7. Making Memories
8. The Hukilau Song
9. Walking Right Down The Middle Of Main Street USA
For this one there's actually two versions:
The first is the newer version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKpyHrnGbDc
The second is from the Disney Sing Along Songs tape that I loved and adored ((and still do)) from when I was little
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1emMP9-dXP8
10. Whistle While You Work
11. You'll be in my heart
12. It's A Small World After All
13. Once Upon A Dream
14. Step In Time
15. A Dream is A Wish Your Heart Makes

So I am back and I have added links to all of the songs! My day at Kohls went pretty good actually! My mom actually let me get some stuff! The only thing I ended up finding was a shirt and a bra but I put back the shirt so that I could go to hollister this week and get some clothes. I'm in a good mood :)

I need Help Deciding On Some New Shoes For Disney!!!!!

So everybody, today when I went to Kohls I was planning on buying one or two pairs of shoes for Disney! I found a really cute two pack of flip-flops for $7.99! I was sooooo excited :) I took them into the dressing room with me and apparently I forgot them in there :( :( :( So now I didn't get them and I still want to get a pair. I now have been looking online and found quite a few cute pairs so I need help deciding :) Here's the options:
pl750152-00p01v01.jpg

on735885-01p01v01.jpg

gp745064-00qlv01.jpg

gp744153-00qlv01.jpg

gp709619-00qlv01.jpg

Maybe Universal??

So........today I was looking online and I saw...........yet again........another ad for the Harry Potter Wizarding World. I really want to go but we just can't swing it for this trip................I started thinking that I could go either this summer or this winter. I went onto the website to get a quote...and I think I can swing it! I have a nany-ing job this summer plus a part-time job lined up at an amusement park!!!!!! I've already asked if I would be able to get a week off and both of them said yes!!!!!! So....I've started to save up my change and then whatever money I get for Easter that I don't use for this trip I'll use for that! Here's the quote from universal but I forgot to add in Islands, so i'm going to do that now.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hotel - check in 7/23/2010 and check out 7/26/2010

Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando
Room 1 - 1 Adult

Hotel Rating
Room Type:Price per Stay

Standard Room
3 Night Discount
- $86.06

Water View Room
3 Night Discount
Current Selection

Club Level Room
3 Night Discount
+ $200.82

Included:
CityWalk Party Pass July 23 (included with hotel)
Complimentary On-Site Theme Park Transportation July 23 (included with hotel)
Early Park Admission to Islands of Adventure July 23 (included with hotel)
Universal Express Ride Access July 23 (included with hotel)

Hotel Advisories

1.SELF PARKING FEE: $15.00 USD per night payable directly to the hotel at check-in. Rate subject to change without notice.

Activities - for 7/23/2010 to 7/26/2010

2-Day Base Ticket
Date - July 23
Price - 1 Adult

Close

Close

View More Activities
Rental Car - pick up 7/23/2010 and drop off 7/26/2010

Dollar Economy Car
Pick up - ORLANDO AIRPORT 12:00 PM
Drop off - ORLANDO AIRPORT 12:00 PM

Your pick up and drop off times have been selected to correspond to your flight times if you have included a flight in your trip.

Please note, rental cars are priced on a 24-hour basis. If an extra day car rental charge applies due to your pick up & drop off times, the charge has been included in your price.
Close Taxes & Services
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Air Travel:
Taxes and fees are charged per ticket and include, without limitation:
Surcharges - various airline surcharges from $1.50 to over $50 may apply.
Federal Excise Tax - 7.5% of base fare (may be pro-rated for flights from US to Hawaii, Alaska and international destinations). A Travel Facilities Tax of up to $15.00 per roundtrip for domestic flights beginning or ending in Alaska or Hawaii may apply.
Passenger Facility Charges - up to $18.00, depending on the itinerary.
Federal Segment Fees - $3.40 per U.S. flight segment.
September 11th Security Fee - $2.50 per flight segment with a maximum of $10.00 per ticket.
Revision Fees:
Once deposit and/or full payment is received, a $50 revision fee per transaction, plus any applicable services fees or price increases, will be assessed for any changes made to the reservation including, but not limited to, dates, air carrier, hotel, and ground transportation. If your vacation includes airline reservations, air change fees apply, plus a $50 per reservation revision fee and any other fees or price increases imposed by the airline will be charged. Fees are non-refundable. Certain types of airline reservation changes, including name changes, are prohibited based upon restrictions imposed by the carrier.
Cancellation Fee for Bookings:
DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL - PENALTIES
45 days or more - Full refund*
44-6 days - $100 fee per reservation, plus fees imposed by hotel, airline and/or other components
5-0 days - $200 fee per reservation, plus fees imposed by hotel, airline and/or other components
*Additional Terms & Conditions apply regarding transactions including air travel, Halloween Horror Nights, Blue Man Group, VIP Tours and Discovery Cove.
Refunds:
Please allow 2-3 weeks for processing refunds.
Deposits/Payments:
We accept American Express®, MasterCard®, Discover® Card and Visa®. For final payment we also accept personal checks, travel agency checks, money orders and cashiers checks. We will not accept third-party checks. Payments must be made in US ($) dollars. Reservations booked within 45 days must be paid with a credit card.
For reservations that include air travel, the total price of airline tickets are due at the time of booking and must be paid in full, in addition to a deposit of per reservation as described below:
DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL - PAYMENT
46 days or more - $50 per person deposit, plus cost of Airfare, Vacation Protection Plan & select add-ons due at time of reservation
45-0 days - Full payment due at time of reservation. (restrictions apply)
FINAL PAYMENT SHOULD BE SENT TO:
Universal Parks & Resorts Vacations
Attn: Accounting Department
P.O. Box 691717
Orlando, FL 32869-1717
FOR EXPEDITED MAIL ONLY:
Universal Parks & Resorts Vacations
8259 B Exchange Drive
Orlando, Florida 32809
407-224-7000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Review Price
Total Price $1,077.54 Price per person $1,077.54 More information on taxes and services.

Crowd Calendar​

So I was reading some of the threads on the theme parks section and I found the Crowd Calendar! I can't see my whole trip, but here's what I could see:
Mon, 12 Apr '10 6 MK AK
Tue, 13 Apr '10 5 DS AK EP
Wed, 14 Apr '10 6 EP AK
Thu, 15 Apr '10 6 AK MK EP DS
I'm actually really happy! Every other time i've been it's always been at least a 9:scared1: Yayyyy!!!!! I can actually ride some of the rides in Fantasyland without waiting hours on end :cool1
:

I need Help Deciding On Some New Shoes For Disney!!!!!

So everybody, today when I went to Kohls I was planning on buying one or two pairs of shoes for Disney! I found a really cute two pack of flip-flops for $7.99! I was sooooo excited :) I took them into the dressing room with me and apparently I forgot them in there :( :( :( So now I didn't get them and I still want to get a pair. I now have been looking online and found quite a few cute pairs so I need help deciding :) Here's the options:
pl750152-00p01v01.jpg

on735885-01p01v01.jpg

gp745064-00qlv01.jpg

gp744153-00qlv01.jpg

gp709619-00qlv01.jpg

I like the second and the last ones the best:-)

My Vacation Box​

So! After looking at the trip tips I came across the beloved vacation box! I decided since I only have 28 days :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: I should probably get on it! Here's the pics:
What I have so far!
P3150609-1.jpg

Here's all the stuff that I picked up today!
P3150603.jpg

P3150604.jpg

P3150605.jpg

P3150602.jpg

P3150601.jpg

P3150600.jpg

P3150598.jpg

P3150599.jpg

Today's Events​

So! my day started out with me waking up at 6:59. Well then....I was running late. I normally wake up at 6:45...grrrrrrrrrrrrr........I ran around the house like a crazy woman getting all of my stuff together and throwing on some makeup and some clothes. I was out the door by 7:16 and I buzzed myself up to school in my little pontiac grand am gt. I ran into school and up to class. My class starts at 7:35 and I got there at 7:34! Whewwwwwwwwww.....................that was a close call! We watched a boring video on cancer and got back our grades on our final---92% Baby!!!!!! WooHoo:woohoo: We filled out a few worksheets and that was about it. In 2nd hour I just worked on my final for digital photo. In 3rd hr (yoga) my group worked on our final--we have to choose a 3 minute song and put yoga moves too it. That was fun....................Then comes lunch. I went and got my lunch and then went up to the table and got my senior mock election ballot. I started looking it over and immeadietly got sad.......I had hoped and prayed that I would be put on the ballot for class mozart (band person) but I wasn't :sad1: So I am sooooooo angry :mad: tomorrow i'm going to go ask the teacher why I didn't get put on the ballot. After lunch I went to 4th hr (anatomy) and was looking forward to finish dissecting the mink that I have been working on. My teacher wasn't there........so we watched a movie on the body where I ended up falling asleep 15 minutes in! I got a nice fullfilling nap :) (I slept for 50 minutes). I woke up and waited for the bell to ring and then went to band. We got new music today and to my surprise and extreme happiness we got four new pieces and they were all Disney! The incredibles, Little Mermaid, The Lion King, and Hunchback of Notre Dame!!!!! SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all the solo's in The Lion King! After school I headed over to Target and picked up some more stuff for my vacation box and then went and got gas. I had to pay inside so I pumped my gas and then put the cap back on and closed the lid. I went inside and payed and left. I went home and went inside and asked my step-dad to come out and help me check the fluids because both my check engiene and my check vehicle lights were on. He walked over and checked out my gas tank and opened up the lid and asked me where my gas cap was. I told him that it should be right there. He said it wasn't :eek: I went over and looked and it wasn't there:confused: I told him that I had just gotten gas and he asked me if I forgot to put it back on and I said no. I screwed the cap on and closed the lid then payed and left. So........................someone stole it :eek::eek::headache::headache: Gr.............people piss me off sometimes. I went back inside and looked online and found out that the Auto zone near me sold one for $9.99 and I decided just to buy it. I left and headed to Auto Zone and bought it---but this time I bought one that locked!:laughing: try to steal it now:laughing::woohoo: After that I went to the library and printed out some new spreadsheets and packing lists and the tip list that I got! I came back and went on the computer for a little while and then realized that I hadn't called DDR to change my sci-fi reservation time. I picked up the phone and spoke to a very nice cm! She helped me change my 3:30 time to 1:20! It worked out perfectly especially since now we'll be able to see the parade :wizard: After that I had dinner (lasagna and garlic bread) and then we went and got ice cream. I had vanilla ice cream infused with marshmallow and oreo cookies on top! It was soooooooooooooo good!!! So I feel very caught up now! Thanks for reading!!!

I vote pink sparkles for the flip flops!!!

and those disney princess candies look so goooood!!!:lovestruc

sorry you didn't get put on the sheet for band! ant luck with asking the teacher?

I vote pink sparkles for the flip flops!!!

and those disney princess candies look so goooood!!!:lovestruc

sorry you didn't get put on the sheet for band! ant luck with asking the teacher?

Yes and no.......she told me that she couldn't put me on it but she said that she was really sorry and I should have told her that I wanted to be on it and she probably could've put me on it....oh well! I'm over it :) I still have to talk my mom into buying me the flip flops! I might do that tonight....I dunno....I actually have to go nanny in about twenty minutes for an 8 month old and a 3 year old. This should be fun!

Hey there, thought I'd come on over and post on your PTR since you posted on mine. :) I know I've lurked on here but thought I'd actually say something!

I have to get all caught up, but sounds like a fun trip so far! Love your Top Ten lists too. ;)

Hey there, thought I'd come on over and post on your PTR since you posted on mine. :) I know I've lurked on here but thought I'd actually say something!

I have to get all caught up, but sounds like a fun trip so far! Love your Top Ten lists too. ;)

Thanks!!! I know, I love the fact that I found the lists off of wdwgirl's ptr!

22 DAYS LEFT!!!!!​
Well then!! Let's update :) I'll start out with tuesday. I ran to 7/11 and got a slurpee because I wanted something cold and it was sounding extremely yummy! Wednesday I went to school and that was my first day of finals. I didn't have a 1st hour final but I did have a test on cancer that I ended up getting a b+ on!!! I came home and guess what...........DISNEY MAIL!!!!!!!
P3110577.jpg

P3110576.jpg

P3110575.jpg

P3110574.jpg

Thursday I had a half day for finals and I had to take my 2nd and 3rd hr finals. :scared1: I took my yoga final in 2nd hr where I had to present to the class and then 3rd hr was digital photo. After that I went to Sushi House with a group of my friends and had an amazing lunch. I'll post pics later and keep updating till today. Goodnight :sick: :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter