Diaries of an obsessive Disney planner! 4/11 I'M ON MY WAY TO THE HAPPIEST PLACE EVER

Hi Hollisterluva92, I just ran across your PTR and love all of your enthusiasm in your planning. I look forward to reading more. You sure bought a lot of clothes for your baby! My 17 year old daughter and I took a mother- daughter trip last June and stayed at Port Orleans Riverside and loved it so much. We stayed in the Mansions and the food court had great make your own salads and pasta. Try to take the boat from the resort to Downtown Disney-it is so nice because you pass the treehouses and other resorts. The napoleons in France are AMAZING. Thanks for sharing your plans with us.:surfweb:

No Problem! Thanks for the tips :) I'm in a wierd state right now though because i'm still planning but i'm also just sort of waiting :) Thanks for reading! I update daily, so you'll always have something new to read!

Another update! Well the baby project is over, which i'm happy and sad about.....but enough about that :) I'm going to TJ Maxx after school today to try and score some more stuff for our trip! I'll post pics :) Oh! And I'm also starting to make t-shirts today!

Well today after school I went to TJ Maxx and Target and got some more stuff for my trip! Here's everything I bought

First up is my new trip journal--I haven't decided on whether I should buy a custom one from shutterfly or not---so for now i'll just use this one.
112_0144.jpg

112_0145.jpg

An adorable box of kleenex with purple mice on it!
112_0142.jpg

Some really yummy smelling room spray! The first two are by Air Wick and they are lavender and ocean and they're new aqua spray ones. The next one is by Glade and it is the new spa scented one!
112_0140.jpg

112_0139.jpg

112_0138.jpg

Next up are a pack of pink childrens hangers--I actually bought two packs--and I buy kids hangers cause they're the only ones that actually fit my shirts!
112_0133.jpg

Next is a valentines white blanket with hearts and I got it for 75% off which was only $4.99
112_0131.jpg

112_0132.jpg

I also decided that I would buy a reusable tote for 99 cents since I shop there so much
112_0130.jpg

I Found My Park Bag!!!!!!!

I went to Tj Maxx today to look for my park bag and I am so excited that I finally found one! I got it on clearance $7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it will be just big enough to hold everything!
112_0134.jpg

112_0135.jpg

112_0136.jpg

112_0137.jpg

Great buys!
I need a new trip report journal, your update reminded me about it, lol:-)

Well your welcome! I got mine at Target for $2.50! They have some really cute tinkerbell ones in the dollar spot too! Thanks for reading....I feel as if people haven't really been reading mine lately :(

Well your welcome! I got mine at Target for $2.50! They have some really cute tinkerbell ones in the dollar spot too! Thanks for reading....I feel as if people haven't really been reading mine lately :(

Oh awesome, I'll have to get on that!

Don't worry, there's lots of people reading, they're probably just lurking around:-)

Great goodies you picked up, your journal looks yummy, love the watermelon design and what a cute blanket and a bargain too at that :)

Love your purchases. It is so exciting buying stuff for the trip isn't it? T J Maxx is such a great store- there is always something that you didn't know you needed! i know what you mean about the little hangers, we use them too. They are great for tank tops and dresses that would fall off regular hangers.

Love your purchases. It is so exciting buying stuff for the trip isn't it? T J Maxx is such a great store- there is always something that you didn't know you needed! i know what you mean about the little hangers, we use them too. They are great for tank tops and dresses that would fall off regular hangers.

I know! And you can always find something on clearance that's worth while! I live off of the kids hangers! I'm petite so all of my shirts and dresses and everything fall right off of the bigger hangers! Thanks for reading! I update daily-ish ;) So you will have plenty to read!

Update! I think I forgot to tell you this but when we booked our trip we got the free $500 gift card. We have decided to use this for our food and if we have any money left over then we will use it on souvenirs. So! That's my update for now.

I don't have much to say right now! I am going to try and make some Disney-related trip stuff when I get home tonight. I have been really busy so I haven't been able to do a whole heck of a lot. I will post some more pics when I get home....i'm just stuck because I feel as if i've already planned as much as I can....but I know that they'res so much more to do too................gahhhhhhhhhhh..........someone help me!

How cool about getting a $500 gift card!!! I would have loved to get that! But I mean, who wouldn't, right? :) I know how you feel... I feel like I've planned everything, and I have when it comes to reservations and everything... but there are always small little things you forget about!

Oh coolbeans that you got the $500 gift card.

Planning wise, how about breaking down what rides you want to go on, what part of the park you have to get a photo of (thats not PP).

How cool about getting a $500 gift card!!! I would have loved to get that! But I mean, who wouldn't, right? :) I know how you feel... I feel like I've planned everything, and I have when it comes to reservations and everything... but there are always small little things you forget about!

I know! I am excited about the gift card :) I always think that i'm done planning but then I stumble across something else on this board :woohoo: Thanks for posting!

Oh coolbeans that you got the $500 gift card.

Planning wise, how about breaking down what rides you want to go on, what part of the park you have to get a photo of (thats not PP).

I have the rides squared away for me at least ;) I just have to talk to my mom and see what she wants to do! And the photo thing, that's an ongoing project:rotfl: Thanks for all the great ideas!:thumbsup2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter