Diaries of an obsessive Disney planner! 4/11 I'M ON MY WAY TO THE HAPPIEST PLACE EVER

Cool, once you got the flights booked, you are pretty much ready to go. Now the fun parts start :) Hope you get the ADR's you want :)

I agree :) Now I just have to wait to book the hotel and get the park tickets and then i'll hopefully be getting some disney mail!

We're Booked!!!!!!

Yes--you heard me right--we booked :) :) :) So today I am going to call and schedule our ADR's!

So! I am off to take my shower and clean my room :) Then....I'm going to sit down and make a call to the ADR line! Here's the rest of my to-do list for today:
-Clean Room
-Get printer to work (i've had it since september and I haven't been able to get it to work
-Make a magnetic bottle for my reborn doll
-If I do get the printer to work, start printing Creative Disigns onto my transfer paper
-Find all of the shirts and bags and stuff that I want to put the disigns on
-do my hmwk
-watch the superbowl
So! I have a VERY full day! I'll get back to everyone later today after I get my ressies done :)

I BOOKED MY ADR'S!!!!!
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::yay::yay::yay::dancer::dancer::dancer:party:party:
So--I only have one ADR left to book :)

here's the ones I booked:

-Friday April 16th, Akershus @ 8 pm
-Tue. April 13th, Chef Mickey's @ 11:10 AM
-Wed. April 14th, Yak & Yeti @ 3 pm

Here's the ones I don't have to book:
-Sat. April 17th, Earl of Sandwich and Bongo's Cuban Cafe
-Tue. April 13th, Pinnochio Village Haus--this will be later in the evening since we have Chef Mickey's for lunch

Here's the one left to book:
-Thu. April 15th, Fantasmic Dinner Package @ Mama Melrose's

So--what do you all think? Any comments? Thanks!

So! Today I found out that they are starting to hand out the photopass cards with the wrist strap at Pixie Hollow and Toontown meet n'greets! So----i'm really excited now! This means that I don't have to worry about losing it!

So!!! I finished booking my ADR's! I called last night and found out that there was only one showing of Fantasmic the whole week I will be there :( And it was completely booked for all three restaurants :( But.....we decided still to go see Fantasmic! The other two that I booked:
-Thursday, April 15th
Liberty Tree Tavern @ 4:05 PM
-Monday, April 12th
Sci-Fi Dine in theatre @ 3:10 pm

SO WE ARE OFICIALLY BOOKED!!!!! YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So! Today is a snow day here in the lovely city of Farmington! I honestly doubt that we'll have another one tomorrow, but there is a possibility since we're supposed to get more snow tonight. I have been slacking all day so I have decided to make a list of the snacks that I want to try at some point during our trip.

Magic Kingdom
Dole Whip Float--$2.89
Hot Fudge Sundae @ Mrs. Potts
Funnel Cake-Sleepy Hollow
Lobster rolls-Hops & Barley
Chocolate Croissant--Main Street Bakery
Fudge--Main Street Confectionary

Epcot
School Bread-Norway
Sweet Pretzels-Norway
Creme Brulee-France
Rice Cream-Norway
Pastries-France
Kaki gori-Japan
Chocolate Mousse-France
Baklava-Morocco
Neopolitan-France
Norwegian Clean Water-Norway
Butterfinger Cheesecake-Sunshine Seasons

Animal Kingdom
Egg Rolls
Chicken Fried Rice
Ice Cream cookie Sandwich--dino Bites

Disney's Hollywood Studios

Tiramisu--Starring Roles Cafe
Cupcake
Cheesecake--honey I shrunk the audience

Anywhere
Mickey Bars
Frozen Lemonade

Beignets @ POR or POFQ--our hotel :)
Create your own treat @ goofy's candy company--DTD
-marshmallows, oreo cookie, pretzel rod, rice krispie treat
Zebra Domes-I think at AKL but maybe somewhere else too?
Brownie from Riverside mill
White Chocolate Covered Pretzels!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tye Die Cheesecake--POP

I think that's all for now--even though I know that i'm forgetting some.

So! Seeing as how tomorrow is Friday, I thought I would update on some Valentines plans!
Tomorrow I get my baby for child development! So---I thought I would update with pics of the last time I had one-This is Lauren Rose Gibson :)
12467_1181221771364_1252770259_3053.jpg

12467_1181221811365_1252770259_3053.jpg

21040_1181266412480_1252770259_3053.jpg

So yea--I get a new baby tomorrow :) I'm thinking of naming her Bella Gwenivere Gibson. Here's some of the really cute stuff i've bought for her so far:
112_0074.jpg

112_0072.jpg

112_0070.jpg

112_0069.jpg

112_0068.jpg

Alrighty--I'll post more pictures of her tomorrow when I actually get her:)
But next in line is....Valentines Day! I came home from school today and kept cleaning my room.....and then I decided to write out all of my pretty pretty Disney Princess valentines! So here's some pictures of that:
P2110023.jpg

P2110027.jpg

P2110032.jpg

P2110033.jpg

Yea! So........tonight is opening night of the play at my school--it's Camelot! I'm in the pit :) So....now i'm just waiting for my mom to get home so that she can make dinner and then I have to leave by 6:30!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYBODY!!!!!!
:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc:

I woke up this morning and came downstairs with Isabella and now we're relaxing. My mom gave me a card with a valentine mix jelly belly pack, a strawberry valentines lollipop, and a double sized reeses heart shaped peanut butter cup! Today i'm going out to either lunch or linner with my parents and Isabella then i'm headed to my best friends house at around 3 or 4. Two days ago at Target I ended up finding the new 2010 edition of Frommers WDW with your family for $1!!!!!! So happy!!

Thanks! We're headed out to lunch really soon and then i'm probably going to my friends house. My parents are going to the movies and I want to go really badly but with the baby I don't think I can. So i'll probably just end up going this week during spring break.

Hi Hollisterluva92, I just ran across your PTR and love all of your enthusiasm in your planning. I look forward to reading more. You sure bought a lot of clothes for your baby! My 17 year old daughter and I took a mother- daughter trip last June and stayed at Port Orleans Riverside and loved it so much. We stayed in the Mansions and the food court had great make your own salads and pasta. Try to take the boat from the resort to Downtown Disney-it is so nice because you pass the treehouses and other resorts. The napoleons in France are AMAZING. Thanks for sharing your plans with us.:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter