Dining/Dining Plan Reviews with pictures 9/17/05-09/24/05 - UPDATED 09/25

Great reviews, I especially like the photos to go along with it!

This is so silly, but I'm so glad Pecos Bills has chicken tenders- I was looking at the allears menus & was not sure what I couldget my 4 year old to eat there! Thanks so much for sharing! Maybe we'll cross paths in a few days! :cool1:

pirate: Thanks for the reviews and the photos. They made me really hungry. :rotfl: The countdown for our trip has begun. :flower:

Thanks for making the effort and taking the time to write up such great reviews! I hope you and your lovely family continue to have a great time!

I'm glad everyone likes the "Play by Play" style of "Eat and Post" that I'm doing ;)

Ok....Tuesday's Reviews/photos are in....updated the Original post to include them. Enjoy

kitty2kidz said:
How are the crowds for the rides?? we leave in 10 days!!! :cool1:

Crowds are VERY light. I did sub to Tour Guide Mike and buy the Passporter Deluxe and created my own touring guide based off of the info I got. That definitely helped in MK. Other than the very popular rides, we have been able to walk on most rides with 10 minute or less wait. For those that were a bit longer, grabbed Fast Pass and were all set.

Quick! I must add Spoodles to my ADR's! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for the pictures - meals look delicious!

Thanks for your reviews and pictures. I will be arriving at WDW on Sat and can hardly wait. How was the Cinderella Slipper Dessert at CRT? I can hardly wait to hear/see about your dinner at Narcoosees. I had ressies there, but cancled them, but now I think I might try and add them back in.

scoutsmom99 said:
Thanks for your reviews and pictures. I will be arriving at WDW on Sat and can hardly wait. How was the Cinderella Slipper Dessert at CRT? I can hardly wait to hear/see about your dinner at Narcoosees. I had ressies there, but cancled them, but now I think I might try and add them back in.

Cinderella's Slipper was good....the chocolate moose in the center was heavenly....but not enough there ;) I don't think I would pay $10.00 OOP for this dessert, but recommend it for the dining plan. After a big meal it really was enough of a dessert (any larger would have been deadly!) , and the presentation is well done (as you can see).

So far I think my favorite dessert was Spoodles with the Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee....although Le Cellier's Chocolate Cake is pretty close as well.

Thanks for the fast reply. I'm trying to decide if I should go with that for dessert at CRT or just order the other cinderella slipper for tea at GF. I might have to do the CRT one just so I can say I had it.

Great pictures. It's not even 7AM and I'm starving just looking at them. Thank you for the detailed reviews, along with the photos of your adorable children.

Kudos to your DW....I would hav elost the battle at the first appy. :disrocks:

If you don't mind - I have a quick question about Spoodles. My Dh is allergic to chicken and does not really eat too much seafood at all. Are there enough other items on the menu to keep him happy? I am trying to pick restaurants for him where he will at least have a few choices.

By the way, awesome reviews and I just LOVE looking at all the pictures.

Have a GREAT vacation!!!

we did the dining plan in June with our family (me, dh and ds#1..ds#2 was under 3) and really enjoyed it as well.

I have also been on WW for just over a year (lost 35 lbs) and while at WDW, tried to make intelligent choices for my foods. I shared when possible, only ate 1/2 if sharing wasn't a choice (like the wrap at Pecos Bill's) and tried to stay away from the really heavy, creamy sauces. Also didn't eat a lot of ice cream, although it was as hot as sin while we were there.

With all the walking, I didn't gain at all during the trip. Which I think is a great accomplishment. Hope you continue to enjoy your trip.

We are also new DVC members (taking our first trip home Nov. 06) and I'm hoping by then, they will have some way to offer the dining plan to us. My kids are not easy breakfast eaters (if only they liked a bowl of cereal!) so eating bkfst in the villa is ideal for us, but they like a good lunch and dinner (at least the older one does). So CS and TS are good for us.

Looking forward to your continued report.

Thanks so much for the great reviews! and Pics!

Im glad I stumbled upon your review with a child with PA, My DD has it along with allergies to tree nuts and im a little worried about desserts for her.

Looking at the ice cream snacks you have down for the kids looks like she will be bale to get her fill of ice cream!

If you have any other peanut related comments please share them
I would love the advise!

Those of you who have children with peanut (or other) allergies should consider getting a copy of the new "PassPorter’s Walt Disney World for Your Special Needs" (http://allearsnet.com/news/hnews.htm#78 ) I haven't read it but it sounds like it could be very useful.

Thanks for the reviews (especially the Spoodles one since I was in charge of the family dinner and chose there!!)!!
I always mean to tell you how absolutely adorable your sons are whenever I read one of your posts!!
I hope you have a great time for the rest of your trip!!

Loving your reviews & drooling over your pictures.
Only 9 days til Disney dining for me....... :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana:

great reviews, cant wait to read the rest. I was especially glad to see the Spoodles one since that is one of the places I have really been looking forward to going to. Can you tell us what all else there is to do on the Boardwalk? This will be my first time going there. Thanks. :flower: :rose: :flower2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter