Dining rotations for Disney Fantasy Western with Star Wars Day at Sea

I was just told by DCL rep that the Pirate deck party for our Feb trip will be the day of Cozumel and only Star Wars day will have fireworks....
Thank you.

I think fireworks have always been on Star Wars Day at Sea instead of Pirate Night since this “event cruise” started a couple years ago.

Thank you.

I think fireworks have always been on Star Wars Day at Sea instead of Pirate Night since this “event cruise” started a couple years ago.

They only had fireworks on Star Wars day the first year they did it. (maybe 2 yrs, I don't know when they started them) We had fireworks on both pirate night and SW night on our 2017 cruise. The cm is either wrong about them only doing them on SW night, or Disney is going back to only doing them on SW night. I hope the cm is wrong because we are doing another SW cruise in Jan. 2019.

Last edited:
They only had fireworks on Star Wars day the first year they did it. (maybe 2 yrs, I don't know when they started them) We had fireworks on both pirate night and SW night on our 2017 cruise. The cm is either wrong about them only doing them on SW night, or Disney is going back to only doing them on SW night. I hope the cm is wrong because we are doing another SW cruise in Jan. 2019.
Thank you! Hope he was wrong, it'll be really great to have fireworks on both night. We'll do the SW cruise in Feb. 2019, so excited~

I was just told by DCL rep that the Pirate deck party for our Feb trip will be the day of Cozumel and only Star Wars day will have fireworks....

Was this a DCL CM who answered the phone? I wouldn't necessarily put a lot of strength into that answer. The phone reps typically are just reading off a script, or they answer with what they think you want to hear.

Many of them may not have even been on any cruise ship, ever, much less a Disney one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter