Dinner at Wave before Pirates and Pals???

sapphirerose915

DIS Veteran
Ive never been to either-
We are doing Pirates and Pals mainly to meet Hook and Smee, and of course to see the fireworks. Is it more of a dessert party???
I am thinking to have dinner at the wave around 6:15, skip dessert, and head to Pirates and Pals party at 7:45.
Is this a good plan??? has anyone done this before?? Thank you!!

We just got back and did exactly that. We loved the Wave. Food and service were excellent with a great quiet atmosphere . Everyone loved their meal enough that it will now be on my must do list. The pirates cruise was a big hit with our 5 year old grandson as well as being fun for us too/

We just got back and did exactly that. We loved the Wave. Food and service were excellent with a great quiet atmosphere . Everyone loved their meal enough that it will now be on my must do list. The pirates cruise was a big hit with our 5 year old grandson as well as being fun for us too/

Thats great!! thank you so much!! my 3 (soon to be 4) year old has a Hook obsession, and i think he will love it, and after reading the menu I cannot imagine my husband being disappointed with the Wave!!

We took my grandson on pirates of the carribbean and bought him a pirate hat, sword, eye batch and a hook along with a pirate sweat shirt which he wore proudly.

What time was your dinner at wave?? I dont what to make ot too early/late

We went on the P&P FW cruise this past August and was so much fun! It was just my wife and myself and had a blast, it is geared more toward the kids but the cruise captain was VERY interactive he kept all of us involved! It is a total desert type of snacks with a few savory items and veggies but we had dinner at CG and was stuffed but was able to squeeze in a ice cream bar....:) Our dinner ADR was right at opening, 5PM, I am sure at the Wave the meal will not take as long but you are in the same building, it was the best way to see the FW, have fun and take plenty of pics!!

We went on the P&P FW cruise this past August and was so much fun! It was just my wife and myself and had a blast, it is geared more toward the kids but the cruise captain was VERY interactive he kept all of us involved! It is a total desert type of snacks with a few savory items and veggies but we had dinner at CG and was stuffed but was able to squeeze in a ice cream bar....:) Our dinner ADR was right at opening, 5PM, I am sure at the Wave the meal will not take as long but you are in the same building, it was the best way to see the FW, have fun and take plenty of pics!!

Yayyy!!! I cannot wait!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter