Dinner was HOW MUCH?! Don’t tell your Dad!-A Princess Half Marathon Trip!-Newx2 11/21

Wow!!! I have never seen an airport that deserted.

Oof that offer to get on the later flight was pretty tempting, but I think you made a good decision to get to Disney ASAP.

I'm dying laughing at the woman who thought POP was an adult resort. Oh honey...this is Disney World. You can't avoid children.

Pop is not Motel 6...:lmao:

That's terrible about your car! I bet you were SO happy to get away from all the snow. Wow that's so scary about leg 1 of your flight, glad you were able to continue on though! I recognized that chipotle bowl before you even said what it was..yum love chipotle too ;) Great room location, love the view, it looks so pretty at night!

Um, somebody dented your car with their body???? Wow. I can't lie, that kinda made me giggle. Not that your car was dented certainly, but the thought of this is just... odd.

You're airport looks very similar to mine regarding the security lines. Such a culture shock on the trip home.

Oh my, that is a scary thing to hear on a flight. Thank goodness it wasn't anything too serious.

Haha, you got a "stupid people" comment right off the bat on ME. Nah, there's no kids at POP.

And speaking of POP... NOW I'M HOMESICK!!!

I am here!!!!!

I was there Feb 21-25 for a long mom and daughter weekend. We stayed at POP in the 50's building too. I am excitedly reading your trip report.

I did the half only. Next year, maybe the GSC.

Your puppy is adorable.

:welcome:

Wow that is too funny, I wonder if we were neighbors haha.

The half is still such an accomplishment, congrats! It was tiring but I loved doing both.

And thank you! He's quite the lovebug.

Wow!!! I have never seen an airport that deserted.

Oof that offer to get on the later flight was pretty tempting, but I think you made a good decision to get to Disney ASAP.

I'm dying laughing at the woman who thought POP was an adult resort. Oh honey...this is Disney World. You can't avoid children.

Pop is not Motel 6...:lmao:

Ahhh I love it! I never fly out of anywhere else if I can help it!

So tempting but I really wanted to see Wishes. Wishes is worth $350 right?!

I was trying so hard not to laugh at her, like really?! it's Disney crazy lady.

Thank goodness it's not, but it was too funny the lights were off when we got there.

Excited to read the rest! You are making me want to try running again! :rotfl:

Haha do it, but be warned... You may end up addicted, especially with RunDisney events :wizard:

That's terrible about your car! I bet you were SO happy to get away from all the snow. Wow that's so scary about leg 1 of your flight, glad you were able to continue on though! I recognized that chipotle bowl before you even said what it was..yum love chipotle too ;) Great room location, love the view, it looks so pretty at night!

Yeah I was so annoyed, especially because no one owned up to it (I was parked a a friend's house someone I knew hit it!). I was SOOOOOO happy to get out of the snow, this winter has been the worst!

So happy we could continue! Haha those bowls are soooo good, I tried to make my own last week and it was so not the same.

Thanks! I was almost sad to only stay there one night!

Um, somebody dented your car with their body???? Wow. I can't lie, that kinda made me giggle. Not that your car was dented certainly, but the thought of this is just... odd.

You're airport looks very similar to mine regarding the security lines. Such a culture shock on the trip home.

Oh my, that is a scary thing to hear on a flight. Thank goodness it wasn't anything too serious.

Haha, you got a "stupid people" comment right off the bat on ME. Nah, there's no kids at POP.

And speaking of POP... NOW I'M HOMESICK!!!

Yup! Only things like happen to me haha. I wouldn't recommend parking your car where there will later be a snowball fight and the ground around it is all iced... yeah.

I love it! But I agree I hate the lines going home.

So scary, but so happy it wasn't too serious.

Didn't you know, I wear a sign that says stupid people sit near me :rotfl2:

I've never actually even seen a kid a POP it's very posh and adult... :rotfl:

Me too, I'm already so ready to go back!

Make A Wish!

I made it to MK by 7:15, I exchanged my voucher for my memory maker card and quickly made my way into the park.

The MSEP was just finishing going up Main Street so I cut through the shops to make it up to Casey’s Corner to grab some dinner. As much I wanted some Disney chicken nuggets I settled for a portable meal of fries and corndog nuggets.

I got my food and hurried out to grab the perfect spot for Wishes and CTM!

IMG_1279_zps35ce65a0.jpg

IMG_1281_zps9b66fc04.jpg

Ahh that feeling of finally being home and finally being warm was glorious. I was in heaven!

Before I knew it CTM was starting!

IMG_1284_zps56ef1064.jpg

I wish I could get a good picture of Ralph!

IMG_1286_zps192a0d83.jpg

IMG_1287_zps392d7c1a.jpg

This one is decent

IMG_1291_zps6f7a908a.jpg

Ahh the start of the Let it Go Part!

IMG_1292_zps12817ba0.jpg

Cue chills

IMG_1294_zps6d69887d.jpg

There was a family behind me who had never seen CTM before and it was really fun to hear their reactions to the show.

Before the show started they were complaining about having to wait around for Wishes and they wished they did it in a theater like HS… Wishes is way to big and amazing for that come on!

But they were much happier when they saw they got two awesome shows out of their standing wait.

Time for the Main Event!

IMG_1297_zps0798069a.jpg

IMG_1299_zps2c7ef63d.jpg

IMG_1300_zpscb866b4b.jpg

IMG_1305_zpsf780f28c.jpg

IMG_1309_zps0fa4c67c.jpg

IMG_1311_zps8061801b.jpg

Awwww I have so much love for this show. I love the fireworks the soundtrack, its just perfect!

I was so happy my flights when off without a hitch and that I was able to time everything perfectly to make it to see Wishes, it was an incredible way to start and the trip and something I haven’t been able to do before.

After the show ended I took advantage of being solo and quickly made my way over to Frontierland, I had some FP+s to use!

BTMRR was up first

IMG_1315_zps15929ab7.jpg

It was an AWESOME first ride but I felt so guilty my Mom was stuck waiting on her second flight and I was riding her favorite ride.. oops.

After Big Thunder I wandered over to Liberty Square. I didn’t have much of a plan aside from my FP+s so I decided to just try and ride all my favorites.

I stopped at HM first

IMG_1316_zpsd472bf77.jpg

IMG_1317_zps4dc5e247.jpg

I literally walked straight on, they closed the outside doors right after I walked thru.

IMG_1319_zps2629980a.jpg

This ride is such classic Disney and I have so much love for it.

We got stuck for a bit in the Graveyard so I tried to take a good picture

IMG_1320_zps2ea9d9f1.jpg

Yeah not so much haha.

Have you guys ever noticed at the hitch hiking ghost scene they will blow your head into a Disney balloon if you are solo?? I thought it was the coolest thing I had never seen that before! Now that was a ride photo I wish existed.

I had to stop at my girls bathrooms on the way buy.

IMG_1321_zps86febd15.jpg

I had a FP+ for PP next

IMG_1322_zpscc1c48ea.jpg

IMG_1324_zps038ad206.jpg

The ride stopped right in front of these guys and I was able to get this picture! I love it, the Chief cracks me up.

After PP I looked around at Sir Mickey’s and the other shop in Fantasyland.

IMG_1326_zpsdf3e1a94.jpg

Nothing really caught my fancy so I decided to head over and check out the Little Mermaid

Stay Tuned!

joining! Congratulations on running those races and, well, running in general.

Not sure if I will ever do a Disney race, but the Halloween themed ones sound cool. Also, I did read that it is roughly a one mile walk from Canada around to Mexico in the World Showcase, so if they did a race where you had to go around like 5 times or something and they had something other than water in the the little cups they hand you, I could be into that :thumbsup2

Glad your flights worked out fine though sorry your mother was having issues. Just so cool that you can start your day off in the snow of Maine and end it watching Wishes! in Florida.

Right there with you in loving the HM and just the classic Disney attraction-ness of it!

SO awesome that you made it in time for Wishes! Perfect way to start the trip! And time to do some rides on your own! Ah Peter Pan, I was so sad that this ride was closed in October, it's my favorite classic Disney ride. Seems like you got to do a lot so far on your first night :goodvibes

Oh Jess, Obviously you know how much I love how your very first order of business after arriving in Disney was WISHES!! And obviously I completely approve. There is no more perfect way to start a Disney trip.

And not only WISHES but some other classic Disney-ness rides too. Despite its many faults, you really put FP+ to good use that night.

I don't know why but I LOVE arriving at night! There's nothing better than rolling up to the resort and feeling like you're home after a long day of travel (even if they don't leave the lights on for you, hahahaha!)

Ugh...Wishes!!! My absolute favorite Disney memory! Your spot looks awesome- definitely not a lot of heads in the bottom of your pictures. :thumbsup2

Belated side note- Disney chicken nuggets are literally the best :hyper:

Glad you were able to utilize FP+ so well. Being able to arrive to the park that late and have your FP all set is a definite benefit to the system, I think.

I love the LM- can't wait!

joining! Congratulations on running those races and, well, running in general.

Not sure if I will ever do a Disney race, but the Halloween themed ones sound cool. Also, I did read that it is roughly a one mile walk from Canada around to Mexico in the World Showcase, so if they did a race where you had to go around like 5 times or something and they had something other than water in the the little cups they hand you, I could be into that :thumbsup2

Glad your flights worked out fine though sorry your mother was having issues. Just so cool that you can start your day off in the snow of Maine and end it watching Wishes! in Florida.

Right there with you in loving the HM and just the classic Disney attraction-ness of it!

Thank you! I'm still having fun with it!

I agree I think the Halloween themed races look fun, hopefully next year I'll be able to run one!

And I agree a formal drink around the world or something while running, or fast walking perhaps :rotfl2:

I felt so bad for my Mom but at the same time I was watching Wishes and it was the best thing ever.

Ahh I just love HM, its such a cool full "experience" attraction, great pre-show, great ride, its just the best.

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together!!

YES! My Dad said I'd never make it, well I showed him. :cool1:

SO awesome that you made it in time for Wishes! Perfect way to start the trip! And time to do some rides on your own! Ah Peter Pan, I was so sad that this ride was closed in October, it's my favorite classic Disney ride. Seems like you got to do a lot so far on your first night :goodvibes

It was so awesome! I couldn't believe it actually worked out, it was fabulous!

Peter Pan is one of my favorites, my family hates waiting for it, well actually my Dad but I love love love it. Peter Pan is still my favorite Disney movie.

I was shocked considering it was President's week but it wasn't too busy after Wishes it was great!

QUOTE=DisneyKid4Life;51069596]Oh Jess, Obviously you know how much I love how your very first order of business after arriving in Disney was WISHES!! And obviously I completely approve. There is no more perfect way to start a Disney trip.

And not only WISHES but some other classic Disney-ness rides too. Despite its many faults, you really put FP+ to good use that night.[/QUOTE]

I thought you may like that. It was such an amazing way to start the trip, it's never literally been the first thing I've "done" on a trip!

FP+ was awesome that night. I had them all lined up in a row and it was perfect considering the speed I was making my way around the park anyways. Thumbs up for FP+ for half days.

I don't know why but I LOVE arriving at night! There's nothing better than rolling up to the resort and feeling like you're home after a long day of travel (even if they don't leave the lights on for you, hahahaha!)

Ugh...Wishes!!! My absolute favorite Disney memory! Your spot looks awesome- definitely not a lot of heads in the bottom of your pictures. :thumbsup2

Belated side note- Disney chicken nuggets are literally the best :hyper:

Glad you were able to utilize FP+ so well. Being able to arrive to the park that late and have your FP all set is a definite benefit to the system, I think.

I love the LM- can't wait!

I have to agree with you plus we never make it there during the day time, I despise 6am flights :rotfl:

I was right on that little "bridge" at the end of Main Street before you hit the hub, it seemed like it was slightly higher up, maybe I'm just crazy, but it was perfect!

I agree! And don't worry I got some later in the trip haha.

Definitely! I got some much done thanks to FP+ that night it was great to line them up one right after the other, I was in heaven haha.

Rounding out the Perfect Arrival Day!

IMG_1327_zpse68f36c9.jpg

She’s certainty a beauty!

IMG_1328_zpse8a3a5bf.jpg

Where’s Scuttle?!

IMG_1329_zpsc9a77c10.jpg

Don’t worry apparently he just went ahead to the ride haha.

I was trying really hard and I finally managed to get a few decent pictures of the Under Da Sea room!

IMG_1332_zps2da41fef.jpg

IMG_1333_zps8ec4c050.jpg

IMG_1334_zpsd5242f59.jpg

I don’t know why but this Ariel creeps me out a bit

IMG_1335_zpsab7ae308.jpg

Poor Flounder!

IMG_1336_zps1debedae.jpg

I actually really like this ride, the animatronics are all great especially Ursula

IMG_1337_zps95a037c7.jpg

I thoroughly enjoyed my spin Under Da Sea!

Unfortunately I was getting a bit sleepy, but I still had one more FP+ for SM and since my Mom isn’t a fan I figured it would be my only chance to ride it so I did the next logical thing and went in search for a sugar high.

IMG_1339_zps9d6b4b3f.jpg

I found one of these babies at Storybrook Sweets, and it was delicious and just the pick me up I needed.

Onward!

After I finished eating and dropping reese’s pieces all over Tomorrowland it was time for my FP+

IMG_1340_zps01d26a1e.jpg

And I took my first ride photo of the trip… which never showed up. All well!
It was a fun ride as always and I’m glad I stayed to ride.

I started to slowly make my way out of the park after that

IMG_1341_zpsf87518e9.jpg

I took one terrible picture of Main Street haha

IMG_1345_zps3e437fcb.jpg

I shopped around the Emporium and then bought an Alex and Ani bracelet across the street at the Jewelers.

Eventually it really was time to go home, I needed to rest up to run!

IMG_1346_zps5f334805.jpg

By Magic Kingdom see ya real soon!

I made my way out to the bus stops around 10:40 and there was actually a bus sitting there waiting for me at the Pop stop.

And I got to sit. I thought I had entered an alternate universe or something haha.

I pin traded in Everything POP before heading back to the room

IMG_1348_zps3055ab40.jpg

My Mom wasn’t due in for awhile so I got her a snack and headed slowly back to the room.

IMG_1349_zps1868b221.jpg

IMG_1351_zps263776a6.jpg

So quiet

IMG_1352_zps58d8c8cd.jpg

Pin trades for the day!

I took some photos of the room when I got back since I was in such a rush upon arrival

IMG_1353_zps0073a509.jpg

We got the new bedspreads this time and they were SO much better than the old comforters

IMG_1354_zpseb0eeef0.jpg

Mom didn’t get in until almost midnight and we didn’t get to bed until almost 1. I was so tired and I had to be up to try and get in the virtual
queue for the Disney sneakers so it was time for bed!

Shop Shop Shop til ya Drop!

So when I last left off we were off to dreamland at POP.
Except it wasn’t very dreamy at all. The people in the room next to us must have gotten up to use the bathroom 10 times that night, as great as the room location and the view was I was so glad we were only staying one night. Those toilets are so loud, I felt like I didn’t sleep a wink.

No matter I was still up at 6am to get into the New Balance Run Disney shoes virtual queue. For those of you who don’t know New Balance designs a special line of Disney running sneakers. This year they had a mickey, goofy, Minnie and Cinderella pair. My Mom and I both wanted a pair but they are hard to get your hands on so you have to sign up via virtual queue just to get a chance to purchase them. So up I was bright and early to get us a spot, I was able to snag a 12pm slot.

Noon was a little later than I was going for so we tried to sleep some more and head out to the expo a little later than planned.

We were still up pretty early and headed down to Everything POP for breakfast around 8:30am. We each had a POP waffle and then headed back to the room to grab our luggage.

We checked it at luggage services for transfer to the Boardwalk and we were on our way!

Bus transportation to the expo is available at all resorts so we followed the signs down to the event transportation and found a bus sitting right there waiting for us! Score! We departed soon after we boarded and we were off to the Wide World of Sports!

I swear the pictures are coming!

We arrived around 9:15am and make the trek up to the field houses from the bus stops.

1618636_10202245061780818_1772430188_n_zps65484e21.jpg

The expo is where you pick up your bib, t-shirts and get to shop. Run Disney has it set up fabulously in my opinion and the shopping portion of the expo is separate from packet pick up (where you get your bibs, etc). We headed to the building with packet pick up first.

IMG_1368_zps4dc80d16.jpg

This is actually a picture from later on in the morning but it wasn’t busy at all.

Glass Slipper Challenge pick up was to the left if I remember correctly, PHM was on the right. T-shirts for GSC were in the very back and you could pick up any commemorative items in the middle. There was also a small official merchandise booth in the middle. I zipped through the lines in no time and picked up my packet, my t-shirts and the pins I ordered.

I also shopped through the official merchandise booth in here, they didn’t have much but I did pick up my GSC wine glass in here.

IMG_1369_zps68209ef6.jpg

I wanted one of these banners SO bad, they had them on ebay after the weekend was over but they were way too pricey for me. Sell a smaller version next year RunDisney!

We had plenty of time to hang around the expo so after I picked up all my stuff we took some pictures in the packet pick up area

IMG_1356_zps6388acb3.jpg

They had some fun backgrounds set up in the back that Minnie and a Princess were in front of later in the morning.

We also checked out the large course maps so I could show my Mom where I thought she might be able to see me.

IMG_1359_zps46212b69.jpg

IMG_1360_zpsb0323a29.jpg

I was loving all the purple in the expo décor.

Corral Assignments

IMG_1362_zpsd4d71469.jpg

I was in D for the half. I submitted my PR of 2:08 for my proof of time and it definitely paid off. I even ended up in A for the 10k!

RunDisney allows you to submit a proof of time from a 10k or longer up until around 3 months before the race. I highly recommend submitting a time, otherwise you will be in one of the last corrals. As long as a race is chip timed I believe RunDisney will take it, I submitted a time from a certified course just to be sure though.

After looking around packet pick up long enough we headed over to the main event!

There was a fabulous red carpet greeting us and these guys

IMG_1363_zpsb6b7f423.jpg

IMG_1364_zps88efbb63.jpg

Ahh and we were there a runner’s shopping paradise!

IMG_1365_zpsd1744240.jpg

So you can see from this picture how big the expo is.

If you were doing the Half only, t-shirts were also in this building.

We got into the main expo probably around 10am, and it was busy in there but not too bad at all. By the time we left around 11 it was getting a little uncomfortable so I suggest going early if you can!

We checked out the official merchandise booth first, they still had a ton of stuff left when I was there and it wasn’t too crowded. I think the only thing they were out of was the tumblers (water bottles) but don’t quote me on that, I wasn’t looking for much but I did pick up a couple shirts

IMG_1366_zps9a23b548.jpg

Here’s a terrible picture showing the booth

There was a decent line to check out but it moved quickly.

Plus they had these creepy pictures up to look at

IMG_1367_zps2327682d.jpg

Haha I don’t know why but the look on her face just cracks me up
After checking out at the RunDisney booth we looked through the rest of the booths.

I bought a new headband, a hand held water bottle and a new collar light for Baxter. There was so much stuff to look at and I wanted everything but I restrained.

There was also a few fun photo ops around but I didn’t stop because I could tell my Mom was getting overwhelmed and wasn’t sharing my enthusiasm for shopping.

We still had some time left before our New Balance appointment so we went and sat outside at some picnic tables and enjoyed the sunshine.
I took a picture of my bib

IMG_1371_zps3a72fc9c.jpg

I was getting so excited to run the next day I could hardly stand it.

We enjoyed our picnic table and people watching for awhile but I wanted to go get an Instagram photo done I’d seen in the packet pick up area earlier so we headed over that way.

RunDisney had a booth set up that if you followed them on instragram they’d take a picture of you and send it to your email

Mine came out super funny

IMG_1378_zps52f96aaa.jpg

Haha moving on

We saw that Princess Minnie and Snow White were out meeting so we hurried over and got in line. I forget what time it was now but they must have just come out because the line was pretty short and quickly grew behind us.

Soon enough we were meeting Princess Minnie Herself

IMG_1372_zps9f4d5d55.jpg

Oh my gosh she was so adorable. She loved my Mom and I’s mickey earrings we had on. She was fabulous!

Next up was Snow White!

I’m not a huge Snow White fan but this was one of the best friends of Snow I’ve ever met, she was so spunky and talkative, ahh she was so great.

IMG_1374_zps4cc43f98.jpg

She complemented my Rapunzel Shirt and told me she’d tell Rapunzel all about it. I told her it matched my Rapunzel hair bow and I turned around to show her and she LOVED it. She said she’d have to tell Rapunzel right away

IMG_1377_zps4d11566b.jpg

She wished me good luck on my races before we said goodbye.

Aurora switched out with Snow White right after we left but the line was really long at this point so we didn’t wait to see her.

After we finished up with Snow White I got the text that we were up at the New Balance booth! Unfortunately, they were sold out of literally everything except for kid shoes and shoes for big foot, I was SO bummed.

But I was more annoyed because we would have left earlier if we had known literally everything was sold out. If you want a shot at shoes I think you have to be there for the first day of the expo.

Anyways, we started to head out.

We stopped for some pictures at the medal signs on the way to the parking lot.

Two adorable young ladies were in front of us for the lines at each of the signs. One was doing the GSC and one was just doing the half. I saw them at both races oddly enough. I passed one of them during the 10k and saw the other one cheering, and then I passed them both during the half. It was so weird, I felt like I was stalking them all weekend or something haha.

IMG_1379_zpsc55d3078.jpg

IMG_1381_zps96c9964e.jpg

Check out this tilted beauty, my Mom is a fabulous photographer guys :rotfl:

IMG_1383_zps95216181.jpg

If you notice I have a big duffle bag beside me during all of these pictures. All my expo stuff is in there and it was almost full. I brought the bag so I would have something to leave my swag in at luggage services if our new room wasn’t ready but I’m so glad I had it just to carry everything around. Even if we aren’t switching resorts, I’ll be bringing one for future RunDisney expos!

Here's a compiled list of my expo tips:
• Go to the earliest day of the expo you can, the popular merchandise sells out fast so if there’s something you want get there early.
• Go early in the day. The expo definitely got more crowded as the morning went on.
• Some commemorative items are available for pre-order, if there’s something you want pre-order it. I head they ran out of pins and I wanted a Dooney and Burke purse but wanted to see them first but they were sold out, I should have pre-ordered.
• Bring a bag for all your stuff. Between programs, bibs, t-shirts and anything else you might want to buy there’s a lot to carry. I saw a lot of people struggling to use their gear check bag they give you for the races but it didn’t look comfy at all.
• Take advantage of all the photo ops. There was a ton of fun photo ops all around the expo, take advantage and have some fun!

After we finished taking pictures we headed over and jumped on a bus to the Boardwalk, it was time to check in!

Stay Tuned!

Just got all caught up. Great start and GREAT arrival day! You got to do so much! What a way to start off a trip, with a viewing of Celebrate the Magic and Wishes. :thumbsup2

Too bad you weren't able to get the shoes you wanted. The expo seemed to offer a lot of cute photo ops though! Love that one with Princess Minnie, she is absolutely adorable.

Haha, you should have seen that Ariel when she had soft serve ice cream hair out west.

Oh that picture of Tramp makes me miss December so much!!! I saw him every day, *sniff*

God, all that purple and still no purple Magic Bands. What is up with that?

Yeah, I'm thinking my corral would be "AAA" which is not even on the board. :rolleyes:

Aww NOOOO, no shoes!!! I've seen some of the photos of them, and I would absolutely buy a pair.

Bummer about the running shoes. I don't know why they just dont make enough to meet demand?

I love the LM queue almost as much as I love the ride. The waterfall, castle, Scuttle, etc are all so detailed! Definitely entertaining to walk through!

I guess we can't say we're total trip twins... after all, you bought your Alex and Ani on Main Street and mine came from WoD, hahaha!!

Love that Baloo pin- what a good trade!

All your expo pictures make it look so fun (and crowded!) Haha, I love that picture runDisney sent to you! :thumbsup2

I can't wear the runDisney shoes myself, but considering how popular they are I was glad to hear they tried to fix the system. I'm bummed that the 'fix' still didn't work for you and you couldn't get a pair!

I agree with you about the animatronics in Ariel's ride (full name is too long to type) - both about how great the Ursula one is and also how that one Ariel one is a little creepy (I think it is because her tail doesn't move so it seems like she is like stuck in a shell or something)

Your Mickey head snack looks really good! Speaking of Mickey heads - I like the Mickey head pin you traded for!

Bummer about the people next to you - like you said, at least it was only for one night

"so you have to sign up via virtual queue just to get a chance to purchase them" ... that sounds like way too much work for the honor of giving someone money :rotfl:

Not sure if this is a silly question or not, but I see on your bip that it says "Repunzel" ... were there different princesses on different bips or for different races you could run?

that's crazy about most of the shoes being gone ... and definitely would have been nice of them to tell you earlier that they were out of most sizes

Is their a corral that is the equivalent to the 19th hole in golf (i.e., the bar)? :lmao:

Mmm that treat looks delicious!!

The expo looks HUGE!

Cute pic of you and Prince Charming ;)

Princess Minnie is adorable! So cool that you got a pic with her and Snow White!

Oh no, how annoying that they sold out of shoes before you got there :(

Good idea bringing that duffle bag with you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter