DIS 20th Anniversary Event - Official Info

Just found out International Gateway will be open at the end of the event for guests staying at an Epcot resort to exit the park.

excellent news as AK will still have buses for a couple hours with this late night EMH pandora they are doing the same week.

Anyone that needs it could catch a bus from the resorts to AK and then to their resort after the party...

After seeing John's post about International Gateway, I started looking at AP prices again for the Boardwalk. I am "this close" to switching from Coronado Springs since the price differential at this point is manageable. So I may be joining the Boardwalk party as well.

Out of curiousity, what is the rate at BW for an AP. Maybe I'll switch my one non-Poly night to BW. I'm booked at POR and plan on upgrading my ticket to AP(primarily to get the photo package).

Out of curiousity, what is the rate at BW for an AP. Maybe I'll switch my one non-Poly night to BW. I'm booked at POR and plan on upgrading my ticket to AP(primarily to get the photo package).

There doesnt' appear to be a passholder discount for june 1 (I assume that's the night?). Group rate appears to still be valid and the cheapest as far as I can see, you can get the link from post #1 to look at the price.

EDIT SCRATCH THAT, IT JUST APPEARED.. GETTING NEW PRICE

It appears there is only club level rooms at 449 or 580 for 1 night, june 1 2 adults. It's still cheaper to use the block rate that the dis has secured. however for club level, that's kind of amazing and the dis price will not be that room. Other discounts show it 1200-1500 for the same night.

To be honest, I am looking at a package rate, so not sure about the individual night rate. I had added the Disney Dining Plan and changed my room only reservations some time ago.

Actually you should have kept it in a sandwich bag and offered it up for the auction. We could raise all kinds of money for GKTW. Who would pay $100 to see Ryno eat another blue snowman cookie from the Christmas party. Its only 6 months old!
Yes! ROFL

Capwkidd, we can't be barefoot in the Park? Darn. I was so hoping for that. I remember Troy McClure once took off his shoes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter