DIS contest! UPDATE winners announced at post #106!

Sorry, the contest is over. Just waiting on the final tally of the votes from Aengus to see who the winner is.

Good luck to all who've entered!

Will you be posting pictures of the winner and runner(s) up rooms?

I will post the 3 winning rooms, and invite the others to post their room pictures up. (some people may not want their room posted so I figured that would be best)

Let's see 6:30am here... probably find out in 12 hours :D

Wont be long now ;) After I read the boards ROFL

First let me say ALL the entries far exceeded my expectations. Please dont be disappointed if you didnt win. In fact, let it be known I had to recruit more judges because of Ties! I mean it was just sooooooo close its not funny. So first congratulations to everyone who enterred. It was an unsual challenge and all of you were up to that task.

Having said that lets do this! Lets count this down backwards.

the 3rd place winners is............

belle1997!

You have won: TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL PACKAGE
HSM room & piano

63674dis_pic.jpg

Our 2nd place winner is

Momof5wild1s
you have won: RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE PACKAGE
animal kingdom safari room, kali couch, thrill seeker pin

roomentry.jpg

and our 1st prize winner is...........

Goldengourd

you have won: OUT OF THIS WORLD PRIZE PACKAGE
red space suit magic code, Tron cabinet, tron arcade table & chairs, full green space suit

FairyRoom.jpg

CONGRATS TO ALL! Send me a PM to arrange your prizes.

I invite all the contestants to post a picture of their room for all to see, all were worthy! I just didnt want to assume everyone would want their room posted. Thanks for the interest everyone, and I enjoyed seeing all the rooms! VOTING was so close, the difference between 1st place and 5th place was really amazing!

I hope to do some more building contests in the future!

Congratulations to all! And thank you so very much! I do hope that many people will post their photos!!! DIS players are so creative.

Congrats winners :) mine was a bit last minute and was too lazy to go back and edit but those who won really deserve their prizes. Good work :)

Great Rooms! Those really blew my horrid one away! Great Job Guys!

Edit: I don't think I want to show my room. People would make fun of me. :rotfl:

Congrats to all of the winners and all of the designers as well.

Thanks to A for putting this together and offering your goodies as prizes. That was very thoughtful of you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter