DIS Dads Brag Wall

DS9 cleaned house in his class on honors day.

He got the top award in Math, Social Studies, Reading, and Science...also got the Citizenship Award for the 3rd year in a row.

All "A's"

DS16 is on a Block schedule...so this semester he missed the total of 15 days out of 90...all excused but he was sick allot.

Anyway his Geometry Teacher was...IMO...very sub-standard.

Sooo DS16 basically taught himself geometry this semester.

He scored the highest in his class on the Geometry Final exam. This kid can do anything he puts his mind too.

All "A's" for him too.

DSC_0276.jpg

Zack received his yellow belt last night. they were sparring in the white belt clas then he got his yellow and sparred in his yellow belt class. he was too happy.

That is awesome. My DD just earned her Brown Belt.

He got the top award in Math, Social Studies, Reading, and Science...also got the Citizenship Award for the 3rd year in a row.

All "A's"

DS16 is on a Block schedule...so this semester he missed the total of 15 days out of 90...all excused but he was sick allot.

He scored the highest in his class on the Geometry Final exam. This kid can do anything he puts his mind too.

All "A's" for him too.

That is awesome...It's amazing what kids can do when they really try.

All "A's"

All "A's" for him too.
:thumbsup2

My son is a great friend. One of his friends has diabetes. This year he took it upon himself to learn about the disease and also went to many fund-raisers for the cause.

Last weekend, he set up with a group of his friends, a 5 day live stream playing Call of Duty with all the donations/proceeds going to JDRF. He even set up with them so they get the donations directly so the boys do not have to handle the money. We are doing mass invites via facebook. I am so proud of him doing this all by himself. Now I will have boys 24/7 for 5 days playing video games at the house, but you know what I don't even care. I am so proud of my son.

My son is a great friend. One of his friends has diabetes. This year he took it upon himself to learn about the disease and also went to many fund-raisers for the cause.

Last weekend, he set up with a group of his friends, a 5 day live stream playing Call of Duty with all the donations/proceeds going to JDRF. He even set up with them so they get the donations directly so the boys do not have to handle the money. We are doing mass invites via facebook. I am so proud of him doing this all by himself. Now I will have boys 24/7 for 5 days playing video games at the house, but you know what I don't even care. I am so proud of my son.

Wow! He sounds like a great kid...I like the Call of Duty idea. I have a similar idea for a give kids the world fundraiser...stay tuned;)

My 11 year old daughter filmed a disney commercial in january. She is an extra, but was paid very well and can be seen on the commercial when it runs. It is the one in MK and Ohanas with the hispanic main family in bright yellow shirts. She is also playing "Annie " in " Annie" professionally at the Broadway Palm in Ft Myers FL this summer and we are taking her for an audition in june for Annie on the real Broadway.

My 11 year old daughter filmed a disney commercial in january. She is an extra, but was paid very well and can be seen on the commercial when it runs. It is the one in MK and Ohanas with the hispanic main family in bright yellow shirts. She is also playing "Annie " in " Annie" professionally at the Broadway Palm in Ft Myers FL this summer and we are taking her for an audition in june for Annie on the real Broadway.

That is really cool...I'll look out for the commercial!

As a "new" father I'm just sharing that our daughter started crawling for the first time sunday morning. One moment she's laying there on the floor...next she's pulling herself along and laughing like crazy!

Wife and husband are elated, saddened and scared at the same time!! LOL! (and any free time we may have had just evaporated!)

As a "new" father I'm just sharing that our daughter started crawling for the first time sunday morning. One moment she's laying there on the floor...next she's pulling herself along and laughing like crazy!

Wife and husband are elated, saddened and scared at the same time!! LOL! (and any free time we may have had just evaporated!)

Congratulations, and you have no idea how true that last statement is!

Now you find out what was forgotten in the babyproofing process.:lmao::rotfl2:

Congratulations, enjoy it while you can. Just wait until she takes the car out by herself for the first time. :scared1:

Congratulations, and you have no idea how true that last statement is!

Now you find out what was forgotten in the babyproofing process.:lmao::rotfl2:

Babyproofing??? Isn't that what was supposed to happen 17 months ago??

Congratulations, enjoy it while you can. Just wait until she takes the car out by herself for the first time. :scared1:

Yea...her sphere of containment is growing larger. It used to be wherever we plopped her down...now it's whatever room she's in. Soon it'll be opening doors, then bikes...cars...make it stop!!

He has decided that Daddy CANNOT take the boat out without him:lmao::lmao:

He's getting pretty good too, casts and reels on his own---the Bream do the rest on their own...

247170_233174726696648_100000123668193_1188201_516389_n.jpg

He has decided that Daddy CANNOT take the boat out without him:lmao::lmao:

He's getting pretty good too, casts and reels on his own---the Bream do the rest on their own...

247170_233174726696648_100000123668193_1188201_516389_n.jpg

:thumbsup2 i like his tee shirt.:lmao: one day hes gonna be saying,"ya dad, could you lean over the corner of the boat just a little bit more?, more,little bit more,SPLASH!! :lmao: soon as he can type, ill get him to start the disdads kids thread.:thumbsup2

id like to tell you it getss easier, but.:lmao:

Ah little girls grow up so fast, before long you find yourself walking them down the aisle and answering, "Her Mother and I do". Of course I didn't get to answer, I was the one asking the question, DW answered.

I spent my Fathers Day at a 3v3 soccer tournament. My DD's team, that I coach, has participated each of the last three years. Yesterday we came in second place in our age group. The team we ended up losing to, does not play regular season soccer, they only play in these tournaments. So we are very proud of our kids. In three years, we have medaled each year. The championship game went thru a 3 minute overtime and 2 rounds of penalty kick shoot-outs before we finally lost. It was a heck of way to lose, but we still have a great time. The kids asked me to find another one this summer. So the search begins...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter