Dis Dieters October 09 (week 4 page 19 post 272)

Well done on STS Bev. :thumbsup2

I just got back from my SW class and have lost 5.5lbs! :cool1:

No point soup, no point veg curry, carrot sticks, low cal coleslaw ... - they're OK for a while but I'm soon trawling the kitchen again:rolleyes1! I'm on 19 points at the moment. When I was on 23 a couple of years ago it was so easy.

Oh dear

I am aloud 25 I only have 18 a day as that's the minimum any one can have
I have a 1 point yogurt and apple for breakfast
have a snack about 11
0 point soup for lunch about 1.30
another snack if Im hungry about 4
tea at 6.30

I dont add extra points for exercising though

I lost another 2and 1/2 pounds this week and I had a MC Donalds at the weekend I was so shocked

my total is now 1 stone and 1/2 a pound

Well done Claire hunny!! i seriously need to get back on track and into rountine again can;t believe i failed :(

Well done Claire hunny!! i seriously need to get back on track and into rountine again can;t believe i failed :(

Thanks hun. I decided to start now to get a head start for the new year. I will have a few days off over Christmas but then be back on it. :thumbsup2

I have forgotten to post for the last 3 weeks I think, but i've STS every week so nothing exciting to report.

I have only lost 1/2 lb this week- bit disappointed as I have been really good :confused3 , but I suppose it's a loss.

Good luck to all :thumbsup2

I have sts this week :headache:

was a bit fed up as have done loads of exercise and being really good

hoping for a big loss next week

Well done Andrea & Rachel.

Keep at it & i'm sure you'll have a great loss next week. :wizard:

Don't worry about STS, you probably have lost weight just not a lb or a kg and the scales isn't showing the loss yet.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter